Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Forum: Asia April 1st, 2007, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Trip To Get Blown Up in Hunza Valley!!!

On Mar 30, 4:38 am, "Adventure Lovers" wrote:
hello every body !!

BOOM!!!
Forum: Asia April 1st, 2007, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
best cell phone and company for hong kong

which type of cell phone GSM or combination is best for hong kong and
incidentally most usable in the most other regions of Southeast Asia?

Which company specifically in HK would be best and most...
Forum: Asia March 26th, 2007, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Koh samui wather in May

On Mar 26, 1:52 am, steve wrote:
Can someone please compare the heat to something I can relate to, eg
Phuket in August.

Tks
stv

it belly belly...
Forum: Asia March 22nd, 2007, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
THREAD QUARANTINED Hong Kong (Wan Chai) Guest Houses - Add your review

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN QUARANTINED DUE TO IDIOT INFESTATION.

NO ADMITTANCE.
Forum: Asia March 22nd, 2007, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Travel is my Passion, Is it yours?

On Mar 20, 9:30 am, wrote:

I do apologize...I am fairly new at this...it was not my intention to
spam

This is just what a porno actress would say on her first day of...
Forum: Asia March 21st, 2007, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Hong Kong (Wan Chai) Guest Houses - Add your review

The following are some tourist guest houses with 10 or more rooms in
the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong taken from the website:
http://www.hadla.gov.hk/english/guest/other.htm

Anyone who has stayed...
Forum: Asia March 20th, 2007, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Travel to Taiwan

On Mar 17, 9:48 am, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:06:44 -0400, the renowned Ernie Willson

wrote:
I need to travel...
Forum: Asia March 20th, 2007, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Travel is my Passion, Is it yours?

On Mar 19, 9:14 am, wrote:

any questions.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Forum: Asia March 20th, 2007, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
things to do for long stay HK

On Mar 18, 11:59 pm, Alfred Molon
wrote:
In article ,
says...

for the visitor who...
Forum: Asia March 19th, 2007, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
things to do for long stay HK

for the visitor who plans to stay long term in HK what are good ways
to spend time

not the one time fun flash and go tourist sites.

things that make a city go are the good cafe scenes, good...
Forum: Asia March 18th, 2007, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
best man's outfit for Hong Kong?

I thinking a rumpled white suit is best for hong kong

Linen looks best when rumpled.

maybe with some kind of fedora

but a white fedora would make a man look too much like a miami...
Forum: Asia March 15th, 2007, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...WhY?

On Mar 14, 3:21 am, " wrote:
Welcome to VIETNAM...

why?

sarp
Forum: Asia March 9th, 2007, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
What is a Tang Lung?

On Mar 6, 3:11 pm, "izali" wrote:
see photos athttp://mycuti.blogspot.com

Can you tell me what a tang lung is and what its function is?

sarp
Forum: Asia March 9th, 2007, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Thailand Travel

On Mar 9, 4:10 am, wrote:

I was looking for some company in thailand as i am loooking for some
networking in thailand for tourism services

:)

what sort of connections...
Forum: Asia March 9th, 2007, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Travel Buddy

On Mar 3, 2:35 am, "Heathcote" wrote:
Hi Sarp, out of interest, what will you be doing when you are over 'there'
???

the same as I always do, walking up and down...
Forum: Asia March 6th, 2007, 05:36 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Shipping to Bishkek

On Mar 5, 3:33 am, Richard Stoddard wrote:
We would like to be able to send some things periodically to the
extended family of in-laws in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. We would...
Forum: Asia March 2nd, 2007, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Travel Buddy

On Mar 1, 12:50 am, wrote:
Hi Everybody!

I am going to Asia in about a a month or so, and would like to know if
anyone else is planing a trip. I plan to start in Hong...
Forum: Asia March 2nd, 2007, 10:11 AM Posted to soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Tourists murdered in Thailand

On Mar 1, 7:21 am, "¨ÑÇÒ¹" wrote:

What happened to the first and MOST plausible possibility?

Some Thai guy see's 2 western woman sitting in beach chairs and having a
drink...
Forum: Asia March 2nd, 2007, 10:07 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.cambodia,soc.culture.laos
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
faking antiques - Meaning of Thai amulets and lucky charms

On Mar 1, 8:03 pm, "
wrote:
300 baht ain't nothing. I talked to this taxi driver last December,
he said the Buddha called "SOMDET"
can easily...
Forum: Asia March 2nd, 2007, 10:03 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.cambodia,soc.culture.laos
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Meaning of Thai amulets and lucky charms

On Mar 1, 7:55 pm, "Sandy Cruden" wrote:

One amulet appears to be deer antlers from a young deer, not yet
grown. Around these wire seems to be coiled. A; thai man...
Forum: Asia March 1st, 2007, 07:42 PM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.korean,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Nice pictures but useless thread - Random Pics From Hong Kong

On Feb 28, 12:05 am, "RichAsianKid" wrote:
As a gesture of goodwill, RichAsianKid posts some pics for soc.*
newsgroups.....and they're not necessarily all touristy.

Forum: Asia March 1st, 2007, 07:20 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.cambodia,soc.culture.laos
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
what do deer antlers mean? Meaning of Thai amulets and lucky charms

On Feb 28, 5:51 pm, "Ian Chelada" wrote:

One amulet appears to be deer antlers from a young deer, not yet
grown. Around these wire seems to be coiled. A; thai man once tried...
Forum: Asia March 1st, 2007, 02:40 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
art store in bangkok?

On Feb 28, 4:09Â*am, "Sandy Cruden" wrote:
Ian Chelada เขียน:

I am looking for an art store in Bangkok

There will probably be one near a major...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 93