Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymouse[_3_]
Forum: Europe September 12th, 2008, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,memphis.general,tn.general
Replies: 13
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
alternative to r/t/e

Bill Tong wrote:
On 10 Sep, 09:13, Anonymouse wrote:
Hi,

at times there's so much off topic chatter/spam/personal-arguments here
I'll switch over and check...
Forum: Europe September 10th, 2008, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.travel,rec.travel.europe,memphis.general,tn.general
Replies: 13
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
alternative to r/t/e

Hi,

at times there's so much off topic chatter/spam/personal-arguments here
I'll switch over and check travelboards....

http://www.travelboards.eu/

it's free and it covers europe only really.

--
Forum: Europe September 10th, 2008, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,memphis.general
Replies: 0

(I wonder when was the last time the Congress granted "letters of
marque and reprisal".)

it was probably this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi_War

or during the War of Northern Agression...
Forum: Air travel September 10th, 2008, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,memphis.general
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

(I wonder when was the last time the Congress granted "letters of
marque and reprisal".)

it was probably this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi_War

or during the War of Northern Agression...
Forum: Air travel September 10th, 2008, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Pietro wrote:

Anonymouse wrote in
Forum: Air travel September 10th, 2008, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

Pietro wrote:
Anonymouse wrote in
:

allowing Congress to declare war (he could have requested they do
so like...
Forum: Air travel September 8th, 2008, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

mrtravel wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:

Hatunen wrote:

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:51:03 -0700, mrtravel
wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:
Forum: Europe September 8th, 2008, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 190
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
What are the Benefits of a In-Car GPS Unit?

M............ wrote:
Following up to Alfred Molon

Without the GPS unit, it would have been a
nightmare of stop-and-go, consulting maps, asking people on the streets
for directions...
Forum: Europe September 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 190
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
What are the Benefits of a In-Car GPS Unit?

Mike O'Sullivan wrote:
Keith Willshaw wrote:

As with any navigation aid you need to use a degree of common sense
when using a GPS. I have had one try and direct me down what looked
Forum: Air travel September 5th, 2008, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

Hatunen wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:51:03 -0700, mrtravel
wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:
actually if it wasn't so late in his term do a Bill Clinton on him
and...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2008, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

actually if it wasn't so late in his term do a Bill Clinton on him and
impeach him... same charge too... PERJURY.

Impeach him for what? He did what Congress gave him the authority to...
Forum: Europe September 4th, 2008, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.drugs.cannabis,tn.general,tx.general
Replies: 0
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
interesting european study

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5232.html
Forum: Europe September 4th, 2008, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.budget,rec.travel.europe,memphis.general,tn.general
Replies: 0
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
cheapest R?T to europe?

Hi,

my 2 best deals to europe were my 245$ R/T memphis/amsterdam (a half
price off season no tax deal) and my 450$ R/T memphis/amsterdam that
included 3 nights at the Leidseplein Ramada... a last...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2008, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

Anonymouse wrote:
mrtravel wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:

The time has come to take back our nation! SPEAK ENGLISH!! DO NOT give
welfare, education, or medical attention to Illegals! ...
Forum: Air travel September 3rd, 2008, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Illegal Aliens

mrtravel wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:

The time has come to take back our nation! SPEAK ENGLISH!! DO NOT give
welfare, education, or medical attention to Illegals! DO NOT give jobs,
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2008, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 59
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Electricity Question

Janet Wilder wrote:
We are leaving for Europe in a little over a month. This will be my
first time. Today I purchased a set of electric plug adapters and a
transformer. I understand how they...
Forum: Caribbean August 27th, 2008, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
HHO Conversion Provides a Simple and Cheap

wrote:
HHO conversion provides a simple, cheap and accessible solution to a
large majority of motorists.
http://carwithwater.googlepages.com/hydrogen_generator_car

--...
Forum: Europe August 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
no more real travel topics, just copy/paste

we're having to spend all our time tweaking the spam filters to keep out
the chinese rolex dealers.

I'm sure this is why I'm gravitating more and more to specialized forums
instead...
Forum: Europe August 27th, 2008, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
are you putting off travel to europe?

Hi,

with the euro/dollar exchange rate being what it is... and fuel
surcharges just adding to the misery... are you putting off travel to
europe? or going anyway but minding the budget more (i.e....
Forum: Europe August 27th, 2008, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
no more real travel topics, just copy/paste

Hi,

we're having to spend all our time tweaking the spam filters to keep out
the chinese rolex dealers.

I'm sure this is why I'm gravitating more and more to specialized forums
instead of...
Forum: Cruises August 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
YTB?

lSnow Bird wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:17 am, Anonymouse wrote:
HI,

just when I was just starting to look into actually getting paid for
doing what I was doing (booking...
Forum: Cruises August 20th, 2008, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
YTB?

HI,

just when I was just starting to look into actually getting paid for
doing what I was doing (booking travel for people) I ran into an ITB guy...

60% seemed a little low... and the more I...
Forum: Cruises August 20th, 2008, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 59
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
A question about what is advertising and what is not in thisnewsgroup.

Sue Mullen wrote:

Susette wrote:
And You know something With all the CHINA pocketbooks for sale on here
and SNEAKERS and the junk that is up on here now at least of a TA did
Forum: Europe August 20th, 2008, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,tn.general,memphis.general
Replies: 18
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
david beckam / soccer

BTW, thanks for taking David Beckham and his crappy wife ;-)

Hi,

what he brings is name recognition.

sure he's past his prime...

and his wife is kinda tacky in an overdone kinda way.
Forum: Europe August 19th, 2008, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Anonymouse[_3_]
Cellphone for England?

Hi,

many phones work in both the US and UK (and europe as a whole)... my
cheap quad band LG does fine... it's on AT&T, I can unlock it if I
want to (they publish the code)...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 111