Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~misfit~
Forum: Europe July 18th, 2009, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Giusi wrote:
"~misfit~"
Alzheimer's is something I dread. fingers crossed
--
Shaun.

My mother died last week after years in an institution not even
Forum: Europe July 18th, 2009, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

Somewhere on teh intarwebs bugalugs wrote:
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:
~misfit~ wrote:

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mark wrote:

In rec.autos.sport.f1 ~misfit~ ...
Forum: Europe July 17th, 2009, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mark wrote:
In rec.autos.sport.f1 ~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Bob Muncie wrote:

Shaun - Since I posted my query, I've...
Forum: Europe July 16th, 2009, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Bob Muncie wrote:
~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs zxcvbob wrote:
"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
and he'll be...
Forum: Europe July 16th, 2009, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

Somewhere on teh intarwebs zxcvbob wrote:
"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett,
'Jingo'.

I...
Forum: Europe July 16th, 2009, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Runge16 wrote:

SFA other than to add some cryptic, dare I say schizoid, text into the
subject...

?
--
Shaun.

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man...
Forum: Europe July 15th, 2009, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
Bigbird wrote

That's everyone's worst nightmare.

Those with dentures might disagree. ;)

Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of...
Forum: Europe July 15th, 2009, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 45
Posted By ~misfit~
Can you please, please help me?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote: