Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Forum: Europe December 18th, 2006, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.railway,uk.consumers.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
the easy way to use a stolen credit card

Thus spaketh Duncan:
In article , thomasburton7
@freezingcoldmail.com says...

***SOME*** of Tesco's (as opposed to Asda's) self-service tills
Forum: Europe November 18th, 2006, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
The EU

Thus spaketh :
In article ,
(Jena) wrote:

*From:* "Jena"...
Forum: Europe October 31st, 2006, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 70
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
British time.

Thus spaketh grusl:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message ...
...it is them who are wrong.

Those...
Forum: Europe October 31st, 2006, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 70
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
British time.

Thus spaketh Frank F. Matthews:
On another note regarding time. Why is it that British time is
earlier than the time in parts of Spain that are to the west?

Why not adopt a common time with...
Forum: Europe September 24th, 2006, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Question on Italian Pronunciation

Thus spaketh Audet:
"Dave Frightens Me" wrote
in message ...
On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:51:19 -0400,...
Forum: Europe September 18th, 2006, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 24
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Dutch Questions

Thus spaketh Jim Ley:
Hi,

Just what are the Jaywalking laws in holland, and how many people
really are picked up? 35 euro fine is a bit steep.

Why are the mosquitos in leiden so evil,...
Forum: Europe September 13th, 2006, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Phone service in UK

Thus spaketh Keith Willshaw:
"SciFi" wrote in message
Hello,
My wife will be traveling to London from the US late this year...
Forum: Europe September 13th, 2006, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Phone service in UK

Thus spaketh Dave Frightens Me:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:27:21 -0700, Hatunen wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:09:46 -0400, "SciFi"

Forum: Europe September 8th, 2006, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 82
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Tipping in restaurants

Thus spaketh NoMoreSmoke:
Is it customary to tip in restaurants in Europe (The Netherlands
specifically) or is that, as some insist, just an American thing? And
if so, how much?

Tipping? ...
Forum: Europe September 1st, 2006, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Europe temps cause icy chaos in the US

Thus spaketh Runge:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" a écrit dans
le message de news: ...
The Butterfly Effect theory...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2006, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Europe temps cause icy chaos in the US

The Butterfly Effect theory has it that a butterfly flapping its wings
in one part of the world could cause a hurricane on the other side of
the globe.

Now, we're not suggesting the reported...
Forum: Europe August 28th, 2006, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Visiting London Sept.5

Thus spaketh :
Any special hotel rates, since this latest bomb scare?

Most hotels are quoted per 2, any 4 person, double bed rates?

Thanks, appreciate your help

People...
Forum: Europe August 22nd, 2006, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
martin the cretin

Thus spaketh Runge:
"Martin" a écrit dans le message de news:
http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/notices.php?notice=060822-ASP-EN
Forum: Europe August 13th, 2006, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
best way to pay - UK - France

Thus spaketh matte:
What is the best way to pay in UK and france for O'seas tourists - use
credit cards - I have been told there are high fees every time you
use your card (bank fee plus...
Forum: Europe August 11th, 2006, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 37
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Avoid the UK

Thus spaketh Pete:
Just as the USA did immediately after 9/11, the UK is overreacting.
They have banned contact lens solutions. Any contact wearer might
have trouble during the flight, and...
Forum: Europe August 10th, 2006, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.coffee,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 278
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Starbucks in France experiences

Thus spaketh Zox:
Hello coffee addicts,

I've gone to three Starbucks while being a tourist in France
and I have to say, 2 out of 3 have sucked.

Why would you want to even enter a...
Forum: Europe August 8th, 2006, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
o2 London stinks

Thus spaketh Mark Hewitt:
"Danglerb" wrote in message
I bought a nice triband phone before leaving the US,...
Forum: Europe August 8th, 2006, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
o2 London stinks

Thus spaketh David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the royal duchy of city
south and deansgate:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh Danglerb:
I bought a...
Forum: Europe August 8th, 2006, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
o2 London stinks

Thus spaketh S Viemeister:
Danglerb wrote:

O2 sim I bought turned out to have ZERO minutes included instead of
250, and o2.co.uk has to be the most worthless website I have ever
tried...
Forum: Europe August 7th, 2006, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
o2 London stinks

Thus spaketh Danglerb:
I bought a nice triband phone before leaving the US, and also bought a
UK o2 sim so I could hit the ground running and give people a number
to reach me at.

Nothing...
Forum: Europe August 5th, 2006, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
avoid croatia - rife with racist police

Thus spaketh fasila:
If anyone is planning to visit croatia this summer, i recommend you
think twice. A few days ago, driving to Croatia with my girlfriend and
another friend from the States,...
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2006, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Public Transport in Ibiza

Thus spaketh :
What is the public transport like in Ibiza? If I am staying in one of
the larger towns/resorts will I be able to travel around easily, or
will I need a...
Forum: Europe July 27th, 2006, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 99
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Sweltering Soho hit by power cuts

Shops and offices are being asked to switch off their air-conditioning
following a power failure in Soho in central London.

Energy supplier EDF said a series of faults had hit power distribution...
Forum: Europe July 26th, 2006, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
luggage deliver

Thus spaketh Mik Calcutta:
hi everybody.
I have to deliver a 30-40 kg luggage from London to Rome.
The last time I used a delivery company to send my stuff in Italy, my
luaggage got...
Forum: Europe July 19th, 2006, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 49
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Health warning as Brum bakes

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
BIRMINGHAM is set to bake under record temperatures this week as a
health warning was issued to vulnerable people, including the elderly
and very young.

Hit...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31