Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rudy
Forum: USA & Canada January 31st, 2007, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Rudy
Do you think people need passports for land and Sea travel to and from Canada?

I hoping the passcard is all you will need.

WTH is a Passcard ? Ever actually CROSS the border ?

Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 22nd, 2007, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By Rudy
Car Rental @ SYD Monthly/Weekly Rates ?

We are flying into SYD in Feb and plan a 6 week walkabout (by car).

I've looked at Orbitz and found a Dodge Lancer compact for $ 29.99/day,
unlimited Mileage (Kilometer-age?).
Orbitz shows you the...
Forum: USA & Canada January 22nd, 2007, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Rudy
Driving Directions to Vancouver Airport (YVR)

Hi - can someone give me driving directions from the Sumas (WA) -
Abbotford (BC) border crossing to the Vancouver Airport? I would rather
not use the Blaine crossing if I can avoid...
Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Rudy
DATA Send CD-ROM for Magellan 315

Anyone have an original, or copy of this discontinued CD-ROM
Not available from Magellan/Thales.

Note: This is NOT the MAPsend CDR.

Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Rudy
DATA Send CD-ROM for Magellan 315

Anyone have an original, or copy of this discontinued CD-ROM
Not available from Magellan/Thales.

Note: This is NOT the MAPsend CDR.

Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 19th, 2007, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Rudy
Magellan DATASend GPS CR-ROM for 315

Anyone have this ~10 yr old CD-ROM for the Magellan 315 GPS ?

This isn't the MAP Send CD

Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Rudy
Magellan DATASend GPS CR-ROM for 315

Anyone have this ~10 yr old CD-ROM for the Magellan 315 GPS ?

This isn't the MAP Send CD

Forum: Air travel January 2nd, 2007, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy
Korean YVR-ICN-SYD: Non Smoking ?

Smoking is prohibited by Australian Federal Law on any flight to or from
any
Australian port!

Wonderful.. thanks to all who replied
Forum: Air travel December 27th, 2006, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy
Korean YVR-ICN-SYD: Non Smoking ?

In Feb '07 on 747 & 777 equipment..does Korean permit smoking onboard ?
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 27th, 2006, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Rudy
Car rental recommendations for Australia (one month)?

The majors, Avis, Budget, etc,. have a 100 km/day mileage limit.
Thereafter, it's $0.28 / km. Doing the math, you get half an hour of
driving paid for and them it costs roughly $28/hour (at 100...
Forum: USA & Canada November 25th, 2006, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Rudy
Recreational travel to US as Canadian Citizen

I am planning to go to the US for Christmas and I was wondering whether
I will need anything besides my proof of Canadian Citizenship and
Canadian Passport (namely a visa)...

That'll...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11