Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Traveller[_5_]
Forum: Europe February 24th, 2009, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 69
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Tips on living in Germany

"Martin" wrote in message

How long can a German resident drive using an International Driving
Licence?
--

You...
Forum: Air travel November 27th, 2008, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air

Hi there - I know this question has been asked before, so thanks for your
time and patience if you can help me with this one.

I've recently bought a ticket from the UK to Norway (with a flight...
Forum: Air travel October 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
How much is a First Class Seat worth to you ... per hour?

It would be an 8 hour overnight, followed by a 10 hour daytime. Same
on the return.

Total per person upgrade cost would be $1000 for the round-trip; base
coach airfare is $1700.

In...
Forum: Air travel October 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Planes in Europe

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We will
be doing 3...
Forum: Europe February 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Advice sought about airline faires

wrote in message
Just a week ago, my girlfriend found a flight from LA to Rome in late
Forum: Air travel February 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air

wrote in message
Just a week ago, my girlfriend found a flight from LA to Rome in late
Forum: Air travel February 17th, 2008, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 82
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
can I take BA to court?

"gA" wrote in message
Four months ago BA left me stranded in Rome after canceling all their
flights. I had to find my way back to...
Forum: Europe November 26th, 2007, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
buying LHD vehicle

"tam" wrote in message

Will it be better value for money buying a vehicle in France or Holland to
drive...
Forum: Europe November 26th, 2007, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
heathrow

"Davie" wrote in message
I am going to be flying from Heathrow and as it is a connecting flight I
will be there...
Forum: Air travel November 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
When will bmibaby and EZY release summer 08 schedules?

As the title says, I'm trying to snipe some flights at May half-term... as
usual, the airline websites say "wait, we'll e-mail you when it happens" but
wondering if anyone had a sniff of when the...
Forum: Europe October 21st, 2007, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Traveling in UK and Germany - where to rent car?

"Brian" wrote in message
I should have been more specific. I arrive LHR 23 Oct. Need to be in
Germany 24-31 Oct....
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2007, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Priority Pass starts the cruise at the airport

"Tom K" wrote in message
What's the price range?

--Tom

See http://www.prioritypass.com/ - different "levels" are available,...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2007, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Visa for France

wrote in message
Hi All... I'm writing to seek your valued advice in regards to our
planned Paris trip. I am a...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2007, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Travel Insurance - regular traveller

"Trevor" wrote in message
I spend around 10 weeks per year in France in around 6 separate trips.

Forum: Air travel July 9th, 2007, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
UK customs checks on golf clubs bought in USA

"sambishop" wrote in message
Hi,

I am on vacation in USA and travelling back to UK soon. I have...
Forum: Air travel July 9th, 2007, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Taking a camera onto a long-haul flight..

"the_niner_nation" wrote in message
Hi..in this age of ever limited luggage and weight allowances, I'm
Forum: Air travel July 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 80
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
NY to LHR Newark Best??

"GigaNews" ??? wrote in message
Hi, is flying from Newark airport a better choice for flying BA back to
LHR or is JFK ok???

Another airline would...
Forum: Europe July 7th, 2007, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 75
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Living Abroad

"thompstc" wrote in message
Have many of you spent a prolonged period of time outside your home
country? I'll be...
Forum: Europe June 20th, 2007, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
London B&b near Victoria Station?

"Dan Stephenson" wrote in message
Hello I am looking for recommendations for a B&B or hotel near Victoria
Station at...
Forum: Europe June 20th, 2007, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Cheapest Hotel in Central London

"Hannes" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm going to London with my girfriend 20th of september until 24th...
Forum: Europe June 20th, 2007, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Night Train from Paris to Rome

"brewster" wrote in message
Help, we have booked 2 tickets for the night train #227 from Paris to
Rome in...
Forum: Europe May 29th, 2007, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Wish To travel Europe.

"Hyms BB" wrote in message
I wish and had planning to travel europe by the of this year. I have
no experiance...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2007, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Airport restrictions

"Rosalie B." wrote in message

WONDERFUL. I did print out a thing on connecting at Heathrow which
said it would...
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2007, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Airport restrictions

"Rosalie B." wrote in message

We are flying from Newark to Heathrow and then to Shannon. I thought
I could take an...
Forum: Europe May 25th, 2007, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Traveller[_5_]
Early check in at Gatwick Airport Hotel

wrote in message
Am looking for a hotel at Gatwick that provides check in at 11 am.
Does anyone know of any to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33