Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: esnc
Forum: Travel Marketplace May 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
How about boat cruise and overnigh in Halong bay ?

How about boat cruise and overnigh in Halong bay ?

Travel to Halong Bay with your family, friend group or even 2 of you who want to spend a quiet time together? Private boat cruise maybe the good...
Forum: Asia May 10th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By esnc
Hotel selection

Hi Everyone,

Ill be staying in Beijing for 7 days in September. I'm thining of staying at the Wangfujing Grand Hotel because it is so close to all the major sites near the Forbidden City. One...
Forum: Travel Marketplace April 20th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
Is it a good idea to take gifts to present in Vietnam? What would be appreciated?

Is it a good idea to take gifts to present in Vietnam? What would be appreciated?

Is it a good idea to take gifts to present in Vietnam? What would be appreciated?
Giving small gifts to those who...
Forum: Travel Marketplace April 12th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By esnc
Waytovietnam Company

Firstly, We would like to give our warmest welcome to the visitors of Vietnam.

Vietnam is a potential destination of tourism, the perfect combination of people, culture and nature.

* You want to...
Forum: Travel Marketplace April 2nd, 2009, 04:20 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
Hoi An Tailors for Women's or Man Clothing ?

Hoi An is surely the tailoring capital of the world with about 300 little shops crammed into its narrow streets - all selling more or less the same designs made from the same material.
The clothes...
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 25th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
How about boat cruise and overnigh in Halong bay ?

How about boat cruise and overnigh in Halong bay ?

Travel to Halong Bay with your family, friend group or even 2 of you who want to spend a quiet time together? Private boat cruise maybe the good...
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
How is the traffic in Vietnam ?

How is the traffic in Vietnam ? It is safe when travelling by bike or motobike ?

In the cities

The traffic can be a nightmare for visitors to Viet Nam for the first time. Believe it or not, there...
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 5th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
Homestay tour in Vietnam

Homestay tour in Vietnam ?

You will eat, sleep and learn about living activities at residents’ homes where you come during your homestay tours. This kind of tour is for those who like discovering,...
Forum: Travel Marketplace February 23rd, 2009, 10:01 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
Vietnam - Taxi/bus from airports to cities/towns

Taxi/bus from airports to cities/towns ?

This post was updated in July 2008 thanks to the help of some TTers.

1. HANOI: From Noi Bai airport to the Old Quarter (30km):
by Noi Bai taxi (tel...
Forum: Travel Marketplace February 16th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
Vietnam Airlines E-tickets

What is E-ticket?
“Passenger ticket”: is transportation document of passenger and baggage by air plane, and is an evidence of carriage contract; of which terms, notices and the coupons form part....
Forum: Travel Marketplace February 11th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
World heritage sites in Vietnam

World heritage sites in Vietnam

As of 2007, there are 5 UNESCO world heritage sites located in northern and central Vietnam, and 2 intangible world heritages. Following is some basic...
Forum: Travel Marketplace February 4th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
trekking in Vietnam

Where to do trekking in Vietnam ?

We have compiled a list of hiking and trekking tours in Vietnam. If you are interested in any of these hiking and trekking tours and vacations

- Sapa Town 's...
Forum: Asia January 6th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By esnc
Best place inThailand for Family Trip

I am planning for a trip to Thailand around April 2009 along with my family. I have shortlisted 4 destinations in Thailand- BAngkok,Phuket,Pattaya and Koh Samui and we plan to visit one of the...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 1st, 2009, 04:45 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
Sapa Markets

The Markets:
Bac Hŕ market: The biggest ethnic market in the Lao Cai province, where you will find buffaloes, horses, blacksmiths, saddlers, but also traditional medicine doctors, with their...
Forum: Asia December 20th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
best place for backpackers??

hi
we are planing to spend 3 weeks in philippines and would like to know the most popular backpackers destinations couldnt find any info. on the internet so any suggestions would help a lot...we are...
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 8th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By esnc
wow. Thanks for yours information about it.

wow. Thanks for yours information about it.
Forum: Travel Marketplace November 6th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By esnc
VietNam country

Most people think of Vietnam as a war. But the old history has all gone. Now peace and safety resides. It's opening to the world as a friendly and exotic place on earth to be.

So why don't you think...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17