Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Caribbean June 22nd, 2008, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Mayan All-Inclusive with good from-beach snorkeling?

Brian K wrote:
On 6/21/2008 10:35 AM plucked Senior Frog's
Magic Twanger and said:
On Jun 20, 6:12 pm, JimK wrote:

Looking for an...
Forum: Caribbean March 2nd, 2008, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Bonaire Visit: Trip report

Any interested in Bonaire may enjoy my trip report from our recent visit
to Bonaire. See my personal (no advertising) web site:
www.hammocktree.us and take the 'Short Cut to trip reports'...
Forum: Caribbean January 22nd, 2008, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Costa Rica Trip Report

BrianK wrote:

I agree it's a good trip report. We need more like this.

I'm doing my best to combat the declining "signal to noise ratio" on
this list... :-)

Thanks for the kind...
Forum: Latin America January 21st, 2008, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
Costa Rico Trip Report (2nd attempt)

I normally hang out in the Caribbean travel list, but I recently
traveled to Costa Rica and I thought the people here might be intersted
in the trip report. (Truthfully, a reader saw my post on...
Forum: Latin America January 21st, 2008, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
Costa Rica trip report

I normally hang out in the Caribbean travel list, but I recently
traveled to Costa Rica and I thought the people here might be intersted
in the trip report. (Truthfully, a reader saw my post on...
Forum: Caribbean January 20th, 2008, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Costa Rica Trip Report

Although it is borderline "Caribbean", I'll mention here that I've
completed a trip report and fairly extensive Photo Album covering our
recent trip to Costa Rica over the Christmas holidays.
Go to...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts January 4th, 2008, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Negril Sailing

Can't help you for Jamaica / Negril, but if you want to consier some
other islands, I may be able to help (like Sunsail on Antiga).
Mike

hackamore wrote:
Hi,

I like to sail...

I've...
Forum: Caribbean December 12th, 2007, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
advice for mid January

harry palmer wrote:
My wife wants to go to a beach in January and we were considering an all
inclusive on Paradise island in Nassau ( Sandals). Anyone got any thoughts
the cost effectiveness...
Forum: Caribbean December 8th, 2007, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
jamaica or ???

AnonyMouse wrote:
Hi,

I've done jamaica 3 times... twice to AIs and once I rented a villa...
both were nice.

but... I'd like to go more low key...

the villa while peaceful was...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts September 26th, 2007, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
Non Jamaican AI Wedding

Anonymouse wrote:
Mike wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
Hi,

anybody got any suggestions for NON Jamaican AIs that do weddings?
(like Sandals, Couples, etc do in Jamaica).

ttfn
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts September 22nd, 2007, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
Non Jamaican AI Wedding

Anonymouse wrote:
Hi,

anybody got any suggestions for NON Jamaican AIs that do weddings? (like
Sandals, Couples, etc do in Jamaica).

ttfn

Well, it may be considered a "borderline" AI,...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts September 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
[Admin] I think it's time to end this group

cramer wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Aww.... I just got here and I think its an important topic...BTW does
anyone know where I could find single travelers willing to share all
inclusive trips...
Forum: Caribbean October 12th, 2006, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana, Has anyone been?

Everyboysmomma wrote:
We just got an amazing deal on a week at this resort. Has anyone been?
Anything special to look for or look out for? How is the food?
Thanks
Momma

Be...
Forum: Caribbean July 13th, 2006, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
please recommend Island w/ inexpensive Hotel on nice Beach

wrote:
We're about to give up on planning this vacation -- please help !

After much research and planning, we were all set to stay in St. Martin
at L'Hoste Hotel on...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14