Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter H.M. Brooks
Forum: Africa November 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
Lagos - Murtala Muhammed Airport and SAA

I travelled, comfortably enough, to Lagos this week, with BA. I was
upgraded to Business Class from Premium Economy and didn't notice that
much of a difference - you are in a little pig-pen, it's...
Forum: Air travel November 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
Lagos - Murtala Muhammed Airport and SAA

I travelled, comfortably enough, to Lagos this week, with BA. I was
upgraded to Business Class from Premium Economy and didn't notice that
much of a difference - you are in a little pig-pen, it's...
Forum: Air travel June 12th, 2008, 06:24 AM Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
SAA's latest scam

On Jun 11, 7:05*pm, "TMOliver" wrote:
"C. Nicholson" wrote ...

"Peter H.M. Brooks" *wrote in message "
Some time ago I...
Forum: Air travel June 10th, 2008, 06:28 AM Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
SAA's latest scam

On Jun 10, 4:52*am, jessica_smith_nyc wrote:
Doesn't seem worth the trouble......

Well, rather than improve services, SAA has put up enormous
advertisements to try to...
Forum: Air travel June 9th, 2008, 09:27 AM Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
SAA's latest scam

I had had wondered just what the scam was when I saw SAA advertising
that you could take your partner along free if you paid for their
credit card. Since SAA delayed my flight by 5 hours, I was...
Forum: Air travel May 27th, 2008, 11:54 AM Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
Monty Python meets - - - South African Airways?

Nobody would accuse SAA of having a sense of humour, certainly not
intentionally. However their web-site is like a Monty Python sketch of
the Optimistic Travel Agent.

I wanted to see if my air miles...
Forum: Africa December 17th, 2006, 03:38 PM Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter H.M. Brooks
Cape Town - Tendele

We'll be going to Tendele (now Thendele) in early January and I just
wondered if anybody had suggestions for the trip there and back. Last
time we went there, a few years ago, we spent a night on the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7