Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Harlan Lunsford
Forum: Cruises May 5th, 2008, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
Rome hotels?

Michelle Kinkaid wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for hotels in Rome?

I have never been to Rome and was thinking of being near the Spanish
Steps area.

--
Michelle Kinkaid
Forum: Cruises April 25th, 2008, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Larry Smith wrote:
When we were docked in Civitavecchia, we found the best way to get to
Rome was to take the train.
The station is only a 10 minute scenic walk from the ship. It will drop
Forum: Cruises April 25th, 2008, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
I am looking for any tips for the Mediterranean Cruise I willbe taking.

rosie wrote:

I will also be cruising the Med in Aug, going to Greek islands,
Venice, Kusadasi, andCroatia. Looking forward to it.

Just book your shore excursions early. We missed out on...
Forum: Cruises July 10th, 2007, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
QE2
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
QE2

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:32:02 -0400, Harlan Lunsford
wrote:

So yesterday I called travel agent about one of those final cruises, and
was...
Forum: Cruises July 10th, 2007, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
QE2
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
QE2

So yesterday I called travel agent about one of those final cruises, and
was informed that after the announcement and opening up of reservations,
they were sold out within 30 minutes! ...
Forum: Cruises June 6th, 2007, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
Electricity

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

The simple solution is to take a power squid. Here is one example:
http://dwarfurl.com/1757c

Thanks to all who replied. All I need is just one 120v outlet.
Since this...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2007, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
Electricity

Do all ships of HollandAmerica, viz the Westerdam have 120 volt sockets?

As I recall last year the Ryndam did. But memory MAY be faulty.

Cheer$,
HL
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2007, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Harlan Lunsford
Bank charges to use US ATM card in Italy

Speaking of cards in Italy, will the process to obtain cash with a
credit card be the same in Italy as in the UK?
There is simply went into a bank, presented my card and passport and
told them how...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8