Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AllanE
Forum: Africa November 13th, 2006, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 11
Posted By AllanE
Flight UK to S Africa

Also, what are the travel options between Africa & Madagascar? Is
flying the only option?

TIA

Hi All -- Direct flights...
Forum: Africa October 16th, 2006, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By AllanE
Chobe

I would not call the Chobe river front a 'wilderness area'. It has a
high volume of tourism driving 'mostly' on a small section of roads.
The river is also congested. But it is worth seeing for the...
Forum: Africa October 11th, 2006, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 7
Posted By AllanE
Victoria Falls trips from Jo'berg

We are Tour Operators in Johannesburg and our products include Victoria
Falls. Be warned, flights from Johannesburg to Vic Falls are very full
for October. You may have more chance with Livingstone....
Forum: Africa September 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By AllanE
Kenya animal migration

Hi Eunice

I am a Tour Operator based in Johannesburg sending safaris into Kenya.
I am very surprised at what has happened to you. Surely Wildwatch had
paid/committed the accommodation for your group...
Forum: Africa September 4th, 2006, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By AllanE
How's Zambia's Livingstone?

Hi Geir

I would be very surprised if Zambia allowed the Zimbabwe situation to
creep across the border. We are continuing to sell Livingstone
throughout the year. Judging by hotel occupancies, so is...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5