Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tio Pedro
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2009, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Tio Pedro
Banned From Bidding For Travel

Or one can always use an anonymous proxy service to
view bidding for travel. I was banned for asking Her
Highness a question about bidding assistance on a resort.

The BetterBidding folks have done...
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2009, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By Tio Pedro
Cruise pricing based on passenger residence

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Has anyone ever booked with "VACATIONS TO GO"?

Several times. Why?
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2009, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Tio Pedro
SAN JUAN question

"Dory Samuels" wrote in message
Since our ship won't arrive in port until 5:PM we need suggestions of
what to do at...
Forum: Cruises June 5th, 2008, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Tio Pedro
Carnival itinerary changes

"apn79254" wrote in message
I agree, but cruising eliminates all the hassles of airports, packing
and...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2008, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Tio Pedro
Airlines to weigh passengers??

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aNsp.l2CJ1jk&refer=home

this will be a big hit, if it happens.
Forum: Cruises May 23rd, 2008, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Tio Pedro
American to charge for first checked bag

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Airlines already have a problem with carry on luggage,we flewin
january,and they did...
Forum: Cruises May 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Tio Pedro
Last Minute Rates (Carnival)

"Cruise Planner" wrote in message

You are now the last person on earth I would book a cruise with.

I would never deal with anyone like you.
Forum: Cruises April 26th, 2008, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Tio Pedro
Book Your Air ASAP

"BobEdwards" wrote in message
On Apr 25, 11:15 am, BobEdwards wrote:
I'd suggest...
Forum: Cruises April 24th, 2008, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Tio Pedro
Best Time for Mexican Riveria Cruise?

Late November through early and mid December will get you the
deepest discount rates.

We went last Fall on the Princess Dawn, and a
midship balcony on the Caribe deck cost us around 640 USD
through...
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2008, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Tio Pedro
Missed Ports

"Becca" wrote in message
Has your ship ever canceled a port? My top two, are Cancun and Belize.
They were canceled because...
Forum: Cruises April 12th, 2008, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Tio Pedro
not another grueling Princess world cruise?! Agony of the Seas!

"misterfact" wrote in message
news:4d949b08-4a0f-41ca-9de4- Put on some glasses and post the port times
for the World Cruise by
Princess.

Whooosh!!!!!
Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Tio Pedro
Airlines poor ratings

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
news:kurtullman-91234D.15570008042008@70-3- Hotels must love it. Of the
people we cruise with, all of them go to
the port city at least...
Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2008, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Tio Pedro
Nonnymouse

"Marsha" wrote in message ...
Ermalee wrote:
Here is a message that I received from Nonny. They are going to have a
great cruise.

Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2008, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Tio Pedro
Airlines poor ratings

"George Leppla" wrote in message
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gbbxsOtWUJUbKH9se7gUQKrfRzFAD8VTCGA00
or...
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2008, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Tio Pedro
CCL changing dress code effective 5/19/08

"sue mullen" wrote in message

This means that on Carnival shorts and jeans are allowed in the dining
room in the evening....
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2008, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Tio Pedro
CCL changing dress code effective 5/19/08

"Nonnymus" wrote in message news:3JjHj.63667$ Does this
include a Princess South American cruise?

--
Nonny

Nonny, just the Carnival branded cruise ships so far.
Forum: Cruises March 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Tio Pedro
Coral Princess anyone sail?

I don't understand your question? The Coral is a beautiful ship!
One of my favorites.

Pete

Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2008, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Tio Pedro
AIR FARES

"Cal Ford" wrote in message

Understand that finding a reasonable fare and finding a fare that I am
excited
about is two...
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2008, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Tio Pedro
AIR FARES

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
It is not just the $50.00 that hasus rethinking a cruise,it is all the
other taxes...
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2008, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Tio Pedro
Taxi

"Synwave" wrote in message
Does anybody have a Taxi firm, that will pickup Miami Airport to the Port
Of Miami and how...
Forum: Cruises February 28th, 2008, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Tio Pedro
not another grueling Princess world cruise?! Agony of the Seas!

TOO MANY PORTS OF CALL.

Only 4 to 6 hours in most ports! $21,565. How many passengers want to
get off the ship and get home right now?!

Wow. Complaining about too...
Forum: Cruises February 26th, 2008, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Tio Pedro
GGC2009 2 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE.

Clint will be the tiebreaker.
Forum: Cruises February 21st, 2008, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Tio Pedro
Help i need a site

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
i cant remember t he site that you can go and check on your cruise and
talk to...
Forum: Cruises February 18th, 2008, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Tio Pedro
Crossing the Equator

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Harry, Princess, NCL, RCCL, HAL and Carnival all have a policy where
they shave the head of first-time...
Forum: Cruises February 15th, 2008, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Tio Pedro
Bar Harbor caps cruise ship passengers

"RsH" wrote in message