Showing results 1 to 25 of 158
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alfred Molon[_4_]
Forum: Europe June 25th, 2007, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2,655
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

In article , Erick T.
Barkhuis says...

Hmmm... what if both the boy and the girl were 13 and had sex? Who would
be arrested?

Would any...
Forum: Europe June 25th, 2007, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2,655
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

In article , Turan Fettahoglu says...
Even according to German law (section 176 StGB) sexual acts on children of
less than 14 years would be a criminal offense,...
Forum: Europe June 25th, 2007, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2,655
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

In article ,
Mustafa Sandal says...

However, the boy's parents insisted that their son had merely kissed
and flirted with the girl, who...
Forum: Asia June 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
China Travel Discussion List

In article ,
says...

More radical and efficient methods will be used for the filtering.

Just killfile him and the...
Forum: Europe June 24th, 2007, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

Did you realise that the lagoon near Voidikhilia Bay is the site of the largest
fish farm in Europe? and that...
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

Pictures here
http://cybergeorge.net/GreeceFall2006/Greece%20Fall%202006/Palace.html
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Allergy cards english to german

In article ,
says...
We are travelling to Germany shortly and my little boy is severely allergic
to nuts and also dairy...
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

Did you miss Nestor's Palace and his wife's bath? It's on a hill quite close to
Gialova.

Is it that kind of...
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2,655
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,1518,490156,00.html
(German only, could not find an English version)

Already two months in a Turkish jail for flirting with a British girl.
Not because...
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

You said:

I intensively read about Greek
history from the Bronze age to the modern age. [...] But I found
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

If you want to compare yourself to hoi polloi, then I'm sure you will
come out ahead. If that's what you want.

Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...
T o be fair, he didn't say he didn't find anything on the internet, he
said he didn't find anything, period. Maybe he...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

That's about 706 more than you claimed to have found.

No Martin, you misundertood me. I never wrote that...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

"Apollo Epicurius at Bassae" produces more google hits than I know what to do
with.

Actually only 707. Do a...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

we rilly wanna c those fotos!

The ones of Greece? I shot 2000 images (lots of panoramics,...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

The beach in Methoni is hard trampled earth.

Sorry I meant one of the beaches after Methoni, approx. 1km...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

Greece is not at theme park with attractions accessible to the drop-in
vistor and refreshments available...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

Before my first visit to Greece I bought amongst other guide books the Blue
Guide to Greece and read it. I...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article ,
says...

3. Skip the Bassae temple, as there is nothing to see but the road to
get there is crazy.

LOL. My then g/f...
Forum: Europe June 21st, 2007, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
Greece travelogue

In article , yri6tus02
@sneakeLEAVETHISOUTmail.com says...
"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
Forum: Europe June 21st, 2007, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
best exchange rate: ATM versus Credit Card

In article ,
says...

Sounds VERY steep a fee to me. What the heck are they a bank or a bunch of
highwaymen?

It...
Forum: Europe June 21st, 2007, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
best exchange rate: ATM versus Credit Card

In article ,
says...

Here in Germany the notes you get from the ATM are typically 50 or 100
Euros. Some ATMs will give big notes +...
Forum: Europe June 21st, 2007, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
best exchange rate: ATM versus Credit Card

In article ,
says...

Did you walk up to the cave in Voidikhilia Bay? and visit Nestor's Palace?
AFAIR both are mentioned in...
Forum: Europe June 21st, 2007, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
best exchange rate: ATM versus Credit Card

In article ,
says...

This is kind of ridicolous. People won't accept bills larger than $20?
Why?

Probably for the same...
Forum: Europe June 20th, 2007, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Alfred Molon[_4_]
best exchange rate: ATM versus Credit Card

In article ,
says...

Exactly! A great many gas stations, convenience stores,
coffee shops, etc. in the U.S. prefer not to handle the
Showing results 1 to 25 of 158