Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R. Mark Clayton
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 3rd, 2010, 07:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By R. Mark Clayton
OT Broadband Free Wi-Fi in Benidorm

"Pete Zahut" wrote in message
David wrote:
Further to my previous posting I have now found out that the Hotel
Melia, Benidorm...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 21st, 2008, 12:37 PM Posted to aus.comms.mobile,soc.genealogy.australia+nz,rec.travel.australia+nz,uk.telecom.mobile
Replies: 13
Posted By R. Mark Clayton
someone calls me 4 to 6 times a day from

wrote in message
someone calls me 4 to 6 times a day from
australia from this #...
Forum: Air travel January 19th, 2008, 02:31 AM Posted to uk.legal,rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By R. Mark Clayton
Boeing 777 runs out of air

wrote in message
On 18 Jan, 19:41, "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:
"Phi"...
Forum: Air travel July 21st, 2007, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,uk.legal
Replies: 8
Posted By R. Mark Clayton
Brussels Airlines Web-****e confusion

"Jock Surly" wrote in message
try this

http://www.brusselsairlines.com/com/home/

fly LHR-BRU 17/08-20/08,...
Forum: Europe July 21st, 2007, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,uk.legal

"Jock Surly" wrote in message
try this

http://www.brusselsairlines.com/com/home/

fly LHR-BRU 17/08-20/08,...
Forum: Europe July 20th, 2007, 02:25 PM Posted to uk.legal,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By R. Mark Clayton
Metronet goes down the Tubes

"Kev" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 12:09 am, "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:
"Bob Slay"...
Forum: Europe July 19th, 2007, 12:09 AM Posted to uk.legal,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By R. Mark Clayton
Metronet goes down the Tubes

"Bob Slay" wrote in message