Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Pownall
Forum: USA & Canada October 28th, 2006, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Pownall
Transportation from Montreal Trudeau airport to downtown Montreal?

Steph Peters wrote:

Thanks Steph!

Bob Pownall
Forum: USA & Canada October 28th, 2006, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Pownall
Transportation from Montreal Trudeau airport to downtown Montreal?

James Silverton wrote:

Thanks!

Bob Pownall
Forum: USA & Canada October 27th, 2006, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Pownall
Transportation from Montreal Trudeau airport to downtown Montreal?

Hi,

I'm going to be in Montreal next week, and I was wondering about
transportation from Montreal Trudeau airport to downtown Montreal.

As far as I can tell, there is no subway or light rail...
Forum: Europe September 1st, 2006, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Pownall
Marksburg Castle: English-language book?

Bob Pownall wrote:
snip

my thanks to all who responded. It's given me some pointers and some ideas.

Now I'll just have to keep my "eyes" open, and see if periodic searches
turn up anything...
Forum: Europe August 29th, 2006, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Pownall
Marksburg Castle: English-language book?

Magda wrote:
I visited Marksburg with a German friend, many years ago. Later he sent me a book (text &
pictures) that includes the castle, "Schönes Europa - Der Rhein vom Ursprung bis zur
Forum: Europe August 28th, 2006, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Pownall
Marksburg Castle: English-language book?

erilar wrote:
snip
I see you've already been given the website. If e-mailing doesn't work,
you could try snailmail. Sometimes it works better. I almost certainly
have a book from the...
Forum: Europe August 28th, 2006, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Pownall
Marksburg Castle: English-language book?

Martin wrote:
deleted

You could try asking by e-mail:

I tried that, but didn't get a response.

I suppose I should try again. (FWIW, my attempt was in both...
Forum: Europe August 27th, 2006, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Pownall
Marksburg Castle: English-language book?

Hi,

Long story (basically, a request from my parents), but I'm looking
for an English-language book on Marksburg Castle. (On the Rhine in
Germany, near Braubach.)

Any suggestions or...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8