Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steph Peters
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2008, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Steph Peters
How to sneak into a music theme cruise

of http://groups.google.com wrote:
I can't afford the high price of a music theme cruise package. I would
be happy to go along and enjoy what I can, listen and meet...
Forum: Europe February 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Steph Peters
WiFi in UK

(David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) of composer wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

Jim Ley wrote:

On Thu, 7...
Forum: Cruises September 29th, 2007, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Steph Peters
Using GPS with a laptop to get position?

"Tom K" of Optimum Online wrote:
A balcony won't typically give you enough sky to get a GPS lock.
Works for me on a cellphone with GPS, an HTC P3600. Balcony was on the...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2007, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Steph Peters
Baltic Excursions

(Jeff Gersten) of WebTV Subscriber wrote:

(Green*Light*Travel) wrote:

Thanks to everyone on their comments about
the Crown Princess. I can't wait to...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2007, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Steph Peters
Cruise ship passengers admitted to hospital 'with Legionnaires' symptoms'

Phil of Shaw Residential Internet wrote:

Okay this appears to be a little more than the 24-48 hour bug we keep
reading about.

Eek! We are sailing on the Black...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2007, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Steph Peters
Baltic ports

I've been lurking here a while picking up tips for our first cruise,
Northern Waters on the Black Watch 28 Aug - 10 September out of Dover. I'd
be delighted to hear from anyone doing the same...
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2007, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By Steph Peters
Amtrak trains, ever late or delayed ?

"Becky" of NTL wrote:

"Bill in Schenectady" wrote in message

"B Vaughan" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada December 13th, 2006, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 12
Posted By Steph Peters
Europeans love coming to the US for Christmas shopping

"Stephen Clark" of wrote:

"stonej" wrote in message
Just saw a report on NBC...
Forum: USA & Canada October 28th, 2006, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Steph Peters
Transportation from Montreal Trudeau airport to downtown Montreal?

"James Silverton" not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not of wrote:

Hello, Bob!
You wrote on Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:22:11 -0600:

BP I'm going to be in Montreal next week, and I was
BP...
Forum: USA & Canada August 31st, 2006, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
Posted By Steph Peters
Credit cards and travel

" of http://groups.google.com
wrote:
I may have misread the original post. Are you saying that some
merchants charge extra if you want to use AmEx? I've...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10