Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.97 seconds.
Forum: Europe July 21st, 2007, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
prepaid calling card

I've always used an MCI prepaid calling card when calling home to the
US from Europe. Apparently, they are now Verizon. Due to some past
problems (to put it mildly) with a cell phone I had with...
Forum: USA & Canada April 21st, 2007, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
clear glass jars and security

On Apr 20, 12:04 pm, " wrote:
My daughter just flew in to visit us. Going through security, she was
told that the small (1.7 oz) glass container of her...
Forum: USA & Canada April 20th, 2007, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
clear glass jars and security

My daughter just flew in to visit us. Going through security, she was
told that the small (1.7 oz) glass container of her moisturizer was
not acceptable because it had no label. (Her moisturizer...
Forum: Air travel April 19th, 2007, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
clear glass jars

My daughter just flew in to visit us. Going through security, she was
told that the small (1.7 oz) glass container of her moisturizer was
not acceptable because it had no label. (Her moisturizer...
Forum: Europe September 7th, 2006, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
calling collect

PeterL wrote:
wrote:
I have recently had some trouble with using an MCI or AT&T calling card
while traveling in France. So, just in case I encounter such troubles
on...
Forum: Europe September 7th, 2006, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
calling collect

John Bermont wrote:
wrote:
I have recently had some trouble with using an MCI or AT&T calling card
while traveling in France. So, just in case I encounter such troubles
Forum: Europe September 7th, 2006, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
calling collect

I have recently had some trouble with using an MCI or AT&T calling card
while traveling in France. So, just in case I encounter such troubles
on next trip, if I am in GErmany or Austria and wish to...
Forum: Europe August 24th, 2006, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Dusseldorf hotels

Thanks for the replys. Will send I.city hotel for a room and if I
can't get there will go to booking.com
Harry

wrote:
Can anyone recommend a nice, quiet 3 star hotel near...
Forum: Europe August 24th, 2006, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Dusseldorf hotels

Can anyone recommend a nice, quiet 3 star hotel near Dusseldorf train
station? WOuld rather not stay at an Ibis. 3 days ago I searched
TripAdvisor, etc and chose 4, send emails requesting...
Forum: Europe August 18th, 2006, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Vienna hotels

I have stayed in Vienna on business occassionally and have looked
forward to a leisure trip with my wife to explore the city. My company
always booked me into the hotels near Staadpark. I am finding...
Forum: Europe August 9th, 2006, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Taxi accepting credit cards in Germany or Austria?

Jens Arne Maennig wrote:
wrote:

In some cities in US, cabs must accept credit cards. I know in
Chicago, if they refuse, they can loose their medallion.

So?

Do...
Forum: Europe August 9th, 2006, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Taxi accepting credit cards in Germany or Austria?

In some cities in US, cabs must accept credit cards. I know in Chicago,
if they refuse, they can loose their medallion. Do any taxis within
Germany take credit cards? Dusseldorf, Koln, Frankfurt? ...
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2006, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Rail travel passes

wrote:
I will be traveling within Germany and Austria next month and was
hoping to purchase rail travel pass to use for a designated number of
days within these 2 countries....
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2006, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Rail travel passes

I will be traveling within Germany and Austria next month and was
hoping to purchase rail travel pass to use for a designated number of
days within these 2 countries. My company who is footing this...
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2006, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Within TErminal 2 at CDG

I'm getting ready to book a flight and am wondering if I will have time
to make a connection --assuming original flight arrives on time. My
arrival flight comes into Terminal #2 Hall C and will be...
Forum: Europe July 20th, 2006, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Vienna hotels easily accessed to air terminal ?

My husband and I will be traveling with an older couple and hope to
visit Vienna sometime during the 2nd or 3rd week in September.We will
be traveling by plane and will be taking the CAT to/from the...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16