Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 3.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bob fusillo
Forum: USA & Canada June 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By bob fusillo
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

"20April" wrote in message
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double...
Forum: Travel Marketplace June 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By bob fusillo
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

"20April" wrote in message
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double...
Forum: Europe June 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 49
Posted By bob fusillo
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

"20April" wrote in message
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double...
Forum: Air travel June 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By bob fusillo
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

"20April" wrote in message
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double...
Forum: Air travel April 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By bob fusillo
Cheaptickets drops the ball and refuses to pick it up

CheapTickets.Com drops the Ball. Hard. And refuses to pick it up.

In mid-November I contacted CheapTickets.com for two tickets, at the end of
May, from London to Atlanta. They offered me a...
Forum: Travel Marketplace April 13th, 2008, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By bob fusillo
Cheaptickets drops the ball,and refuses to pick it up

CheapTickets.Com drops the Ball. Hard. And refuses to pick it up.

In mid-November I contacted CheapTickets.com for two tickets, at the end of
May, from London to Atlanta. They offered me a...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 13th, 2008, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By bob fusillo
Cheaptickets drops the ball, and refuses to pick it up

CheapTickets.Com drops the Ball. Hard. And refuses to pick it up.

In mid-November I contacted CheapTickets.com for two tickets, at the end of
May, from London to Atlanta. They offered me a...
Forum: Europe April 13th, 2008, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By bob fusillo
CheapTickets drops the ball, and refuses to pick it up

CheapTickets.Com drops the Ball. Hard. And refuses to pick it up.

In mid-November I contacted CheapTickets.com for two tickets, at the end of
May, from London to Atlanta. They offered me a...
Forum: Europe March 28th, 2008, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 202
Posted By bob fusillo
filtering

"Giovanni Drogo" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, glen wrote:

I just last night set...
Forum: Europe March 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 32
Posted By bob fusillo
London: Expensive and Filthy

"Mike..." wrote in message

Where is cleanest?
--

Dirtiest -- Venice on any holiday, esp the day after...
Forum: Europe February 14th, 2008, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe

"ttow" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 9:20 pm, Go Fig wrote:

All I can say it's about time...
Forum: Europe February 13th, 2008, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 32
Posted By bob fusillo
Travelling Eastern Europe

"singlemalt" wrote in message
We would like to travel Eastern Europe. Usually when we travel, we travel
on our own, rent a car,...
Forum: Europe February 2nd, 2008, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 244
Posted By bob fusillo
planning early. what to do in London during May 2008

"InTheNorthLand" wrote in message

Would anyone like to make suggestions of what to see?...
Forum: Europe February 1st, 2008, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 244
Posted By bob fusillo
Stratford not safe?

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
William Black wrote:

"Bob Fusillo"...
Forum: Europe January 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 244
Posted By bob fusillo
Stratford not safe?

"Iceman" wrote in message
On Jan 29, 1:09 am, "William Black"
Forum: Europe January 25th, 2008, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By bob fusillo
Scottish B&B's

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
VainGlorious wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:18:51 -0500, "Bob Fusillo"
Forum: Europe January 24th, 2008, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By bob fusillo
Scottish B&B's

"Bob Fusillo" wrote in message
We will be driving around northern Scotland ( Ullapool, Lochinver,
Bettyhill et al) in...
Forum: Europe January 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By bob fusillo
Scottish B&B's

We will be driving around northern Scotland ( Ullapool, Lochinver, Bettyhill
et al) in May. Just want to wander. Is it safe to expect B&B's to be easily
available? We would rather not lock into...
Forum: Europe January 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 60
Posted By bob fusillo
quick dry stuff

"
Good point, Ex Officio it is. Now, what to do about sox?

Some years ago a friend went to Spain for a month. He took thirty pairs of
sox.
\rjf
Forum: Europe December 14th, 2007, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 92
Posted By bob fusillo
Site pollution

There are a disturbing number European Travel messages -- not many, but a
few -- that have wormed their way into what appears to be a merchandise
site. They interfere with my reading about my...
Forum: Europe December 4th, 2007, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By bob fusillo
Tourist expenses in the UK?

"tam" wrote in message

moving water around the world, what a waste of time and energy.....

Forum: Europe December 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By bob fusillo
Tourist expenses in the UK?

wrote in message
On Nov 30, 11:23 am, "Bob Fusillo" wrote:
I plan to...
Forum: Europe December 1st, 2007, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By bob fusillo
Tourist expenses in the UK?

"
Obviously not. A sample hirer wanted 80 pounds more for pick up in Dover,
drop off at Heathrow over picking up and returning to Central London.
Plus the fact that you won't be using the...
Forum: Europe November 30th, 2007, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By bob fusillo
Tourist expenses in the UK?

I plan to spend about two and a bit weeks in the UK in the spring. Pick up
car in Dover, leave it at Heathrow. I need an idea of how much money to
plan - a few days in London, a couple days in the...
Forum: Europe November 20th, 2007, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 40
Posted By bob fusillo
What's happened to this site?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:28:46 -0500, "bob fusillo"
wrote:

I've been...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125