Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thenotebook
Forum: Europe September 30th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By thenotebook
Getting from Port to Rome

Rail Europe or Commuter Train? When leaving Civitavecchia going to Rome, which train do I want to take that will put me at St. Peter's Station not Termini. I know I can make advance reservations on...
Forum: Europe September 29th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By thenotebook
Cheap Benidorm Accomodation

HI there I am thinking of visiting Benidorm for the first time for a long weekend at the end of November. Can someone please tell me if there are any cheap hostels where I can stay, I just need a...
Forum: Europe September 27th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By thenotebook
7 days in Poland..what to see?

Hi, I have 7 night to spend in Poland. Which is the best itinerary? Which are the cities than I must visit and how many days in each city? many thanks for your help. I really apreciate any advice.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 21st, 2009, 01:39 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By thenotebook
Visiting Whitsunday's In December

I am visiting the Whitsundays in December and am considering staying for 5 nights on Brampton island followed by a couple of nights on a boat sailing and scuba diving around the whitsundays. My...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 17th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By thenotebook
Accommodations and Transportation Advice

We are planning our first trip to New Zealand Feb 19 - Apr 9. We arrive in Aukland and plan to visit both islands. We're starting to explore accommodation and transportation options. We've tossed...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 17th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thenotebook
Accommodations and Transportation Advice

We are planning our first trip to New Zealand Feb 19 - Apr 9. We arrive in Aukland and plan to visit both islands. We're starting to explore accommodation and transportation options. We've tossed...
Forum: Caribbean September 9th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thenotebook
Havana for 2 or 3 nights

Hello VT,

I will be in Varadero last week of October, but i would like to spend 2 or 3 nights in Havana. How would i get there? I heard Varadero is like 2 hours away from Havana.
Is there gay...
Forum: Asia September 5th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By thenotebook
pls help on accommodations

my brother will be going to singapore for a job interview on Sept 7. he plans to stay there until sept.11. can u suggest any cheap but clean hotel (around 50-70 SGD)? he prefers a place that is near...
Forum: Asia September 5th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By thenotebook
Planning to go to Taipei for holidays

Hi everyone!

Me and a group of friends are intending to visit Taipei (or even the surrounding areas) this December holidays. We are not keen on total shopping madness (even though there will be...
Forum: USA & Canada September 1st, 2009, 09:41 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By thenotebook
Vancouver weather in Nov/Dec, places of interest

We hope to stopover in Vancouver enroute to US somewhere in mid Nov to end Dec, which will be a better month to be in Vancouver? Nov or Dec?

Can someone pls recommend some good hotels in Vancouver...
Forum: Asia August 28th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By thenotebook
Bangkok Trip

we are 3 people coming for 5 days to Thailand. Kindly let us know where to stay in Bangkok,phuket,pattaya,huahin.Also which one of the mentioned cities can be avoided as we dont have much days.Kindly...
Forum: Asia August 24th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By thenotebook
Hanoi to Hoi An

I need some help planning my trip. I am going to Hanoi this coming sept, then Halong Bay and Sapa. After that i am thinking of going to Hoi An for some tailoring and sightseeing.
How do i get to Hoi...
Forum: Caribbean August 24th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thenotebook
Best places to dive?

Hi,

A dear family member will be visiting Cuba in the beginning of next year. They travel with a small group of friends and some of them are keen divers. Does anyone know what the best places to...
Forum: Asia August 16th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thenotebook
hotel with air conditioning

Hi we will be in Bkk in the fall. I'm looking for a nice but cheap hotel with air, private bath and breakfast close to the sky tram if possible. I don't want to pay $70.- I will go as high as $50 if...
Forum: Asia August 11th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By thenotebook
Taipei To Kaohsiung - 1 day Tour

Hi ,

Will be going to Taipei this coming September for 8 day tour .Planning to stay in Taipei and travel out of Taipei by THSR to various places and back by night .
Planning to :

Taipei to...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15