Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian
Forum: Africa September 25th, 2008, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian
Malarone ---- Cost.

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:11:12 +0100, Pat Anderson
mentioned:

We are going to Kenya for a visit of sixteen days this month, Malarone
was recommended as the prophylactic to...
Forum: Asia September 20th, 2007, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian
Photographic Tour

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:44:59 -0700, Bob
mentioned:

On Sep 19, 9:41 pm, Bob wrote:
Get the best shot of Chiang Mai with the same price as a...
Forum: Europe May 24th, 2007, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Brian
Travel to Greece: do you regret not bringing a certain lens?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:51:18 +0200, Alfred Molon
mentioned:

Some airlines even talk about a 5Kg limit! Imagine travelling with your
notebook and camera gear. It's...
Forum: Africa October 31st, 2006, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian
Help: Nelspruit Airport

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:17:21 +0100, "Come-Along.nl"
mentioned:

No Nelspruit Airport is just out of town on the Kaapsehoop road, and MQP is
north-east of Nelspruit (on...
Forum: Africa October 30th, 2006, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian
Help: Nelspruit Airport

Are Nelspruit Airport (NEL) and Kruger Mpumalanga
International Airport (MQP) the same place? If not, I've found one
airport marked on a map south of the town where is the other - and
which is...
Forum: Asia September 20th, 2006, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By Brian
vietnam experts pls help

On 20 Sep 2006 00:00:24 -0700, mentioned:

Chuck Whealton wrote:
If my memory serves me, he did verify that http://www.saigontourism.com

A sense of deja vu...
Forum: Asia September 19th, 2006, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By Brian
vietnam experts pls help

Tile, I'm not Vietnam travel expert, but we did the same trip you have
listed above with the exception of Sapa. It was great. We used Saigon
Tours, the government travel agency. They did a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7