Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TravelEd
Forum: Caribbean January 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By TravelEd
Antigua: questions about beaches

Thanks again to Rita and Anne!

I just reserved for 9 days at the Jolly Beach hotel.

For all I have researched, the Jolly Beach hotel appears to be a good
balance between price/convenience, probably...
Forum: Caribbean January 22nd, 2007, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By TravelEd
Antigua: questions about beaches

Many thanks to Anne Purvis, Michael and Rita for helping me.

We like the positive reviews regarding Siboney, also that it
is not too far away of the city, restaurants, but I find it...
Forum: Caribbean January 19th, 2007, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By TravelEd
Montego Bay / how safe?

Thanks to Brian K, hh, Tragik Magik, Skip Elliott Bowman and Dave for their
feedback.
We decided to skip Jamaica this year and head to Antigua. I liked what I
read about Nevis
but we are a party of...
Forum: Caribbean January 19th, 2007, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By TravelEd
Antigua: questions about beaches

Already stressed out of trying to plan a Caribbean vacation: we discarded
Jamaica and
decided for Antigua, but due to flight schedules (mileage plan) we should
stay 9 days
instead of the original...
Forum: Caribbean December 28th, 2006, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By TravelEd
Montego Bay / how safe?

Since Jamaica is a nonstop flight from Los Angeles where I reside,
I've been considering taking a 1 week vacation at Montego Bay in February.
I read some reviews and guides that are very alarming...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5