Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: travel finder
Forum: USA & Canada September 30th, 2008, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By travel finder
Buffalo, NY - Toronto & 1000 Islands - Buffalo, NY

In mid October, I am going a trip, Buffalo, NY - Toronto & 1000
Islands - Buffalo, NY for 2 nights & 3 days
I will rent a car and cross the border. I will stay at Niagara Falls
(Canadian side)...
Forum: USA & Canada September 9th, 2008, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By travel finder
Need help on Maine trip in Mid October

My family (with 2 kids) are planning to go Maine in Mid October Friday
~ Sunday (10/17~10/19). By looking at the flight schedule, we will
flying into Portland Airport at ~ noon and flying out at ~...
Forum: USA & Canada August 26th, 2008, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By travel finder
Need help on Lookout Mountain & Smoky Mountain trip, and more

I am planning to go Lookout Mountain and Smoky Mountain in October of
this year and need tips from you if you could..

I am thinking of flying into either Atlanta or Nashville, and flying
out from...
Forum: USA & Canada March 17th, 2008, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By travel finder
Las Vegas vacation deals and hotel deals

I'm planning to go Las Vegas with my family (with 2 kids) for 4 days
in June or July of 2008.
Are there any hotels offering low rates with any sort of discounts or
hot deal? I think I heard that...
Forum: USA & Canada March 6th, 2008, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By travel finder
Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, NYC & Hotel

I am planning to visit Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in weekend and like to
know the best hotel deal for a Sat night.
205 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036 (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre)

Do you have any experience...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6