Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Forum: Air travel November 17th, 2008, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Airline's process of aircraft selection

"Sunho" wrote in message
The article below says Flybe stopped flying 112-seat BAe 146-300 jets
Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2008, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
How early to be at Long Beach Airport for flight.

wrote in message
Hi everyone

I know that I can call the airline about this question, but they
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2008, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Passengers to be charged for extra legroom

"Mel Amine" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe November 8th, 2008, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Passengers to be charged for extra legroom

"Mel Amine" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe October 21st, 2008, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Replies: 18
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Rolls-Royce brings propeller engines back in vogue

wrote in message
On 21 Okt, 14:04, James Robinson wrote:
"True Blue"...
Forum: Air travel October 21st, 2008, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air

wrote in message
On 21 Okt, 14:04, James Robinson wrote:
"True Blue"...
Forum: Air travel September 26th, 2008, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
baggage fee

yes

"Hoff 119N" wrote in message
Bought my tickets on USAir in June - at the time they didn't charge for
baggage -...
Forum: Air travel September 18th, 2008, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Help with travel Heathrow/Melbourne/Perth

"Mark, Devon" wrote in message
Hi,

Two friends of mine wish to travel in the following...
Forum: Air travel September 15th, 2008, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
New 30-40 seats regional?

"Sunho" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 8:16 am, "Jeff Hacker" wrote:
Forum: Air travel September 13th, 2008, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
New 30-40 seats regional?

"Sunho" wrote in message
Since 37-seat Embraer ERJ-135 and 34-seat Fairchild Dornier 328JET
Forum: Air travel August 30th, 2008, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
US Airways "flight certificate" scam

"singlemalt" wrote in message
Here's the deal. In Phoenix they asked for volunteers to take a "bump" on
the flight to...
Forum: Air travel May 30th, 2008, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Fly AmTrak. No extra baggage fees, decent food, tons of leg room.

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 May 2008 17:08:43 -0700, AES
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Phoenix Sky Harbour. Passenger lounges??

"KGB (KGB)" wrote in message
Hi

In early June, my wife and I will have to spend nearly 4 hours in
Phoenix Sky...
Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2008, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 14
From Chicago to Tokyo, HK, Delhi

"AKT" wrote in message
I am based in Chicago and need to make a trip to Tokyo (NRT), HK (HKG),
and Delhi (DEL) next Feb.

What is the...
Forum: Asia April 17th, 2008, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 14
From Chicago to Tokyo, HK, Delhi

"AKT" wrote in message
I am based in Chicago and need to make a trip to Tokyo (NRT), HK (HKG),
and Delhi (DEL) next Feb.

What is the...
Forum: Europe April 8th, 2008, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1,059
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Time to stop flying?

"Gerald Oliver Swift" wrote in message

Mobile phone calls will be allowed on...
Forum: Air travel April 6th, 2008, 05:03 AM Posted to alt.obituaries,rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
DEAD ~ Skybus Airlines, ATA Airlines and Aloha Airlines

"Andy P. Jung" @. wrote in message
Wow, three U.S. based airlines closing shop for good in one week? That's a
triad of death!

April 5, 2008 -...
Forum: Air travel April 6th, 2008, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
One of the best goes and one of the worst stays.

wrote in message
Hi all

I was just reading a story about Aloha continually being one of the
best...
Forum: Air travel April 5th, 2008, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Best Airline You Have Travelled On?

"Rail Fan" wrote in message
Hi!- That would be Pan Am 747's in the 1970's. They were 'the world's
most experienced...
Forum: Air travel February 27th, 2008, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Philadelphia Airport Transfer

"Graham R." wrote in message
We are flying from Portland, Or. to Philadelphia with a scheduled arrival
of 4.40...
Forum: Air travel February 13th, 2008, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Airport lounge info.

You may want to consider Priority Pass ( a network of lounges you can access
worldwide). Cost ranges from USD $99 plus $27 per entry up to USD $399 for
unlimited entries for a year. See...
Forum: Air travel March 6th, 2007, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
US - NCL (Newcastle UK) alternate strategies

"SBC Global AT&T" wrote in message
Periodically need to make this trip (IAH is home base) for personal, not
Forum: Air travel March 3rd, 2007, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 119
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
BA overbooking - a bad experience

"Tchiowa" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 5:47 pm, hummingbird wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007...
Forum: Air travel February 26th, 2007, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Flying to fort lauderdale

"Ray & Fran" wrote in message
Hi everyone . We are flying from Halifax to Montreal to Fort Lauderdale
soon . If...
Forum: Air travel February 26th, 2007, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeff Hacker[_1_]
Carry On Question (Digital Camera)

"Dan Darby" wrote in message
I am going to be flying to Detroit the last weekend in March. I plan to
use just the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61