Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim923[_3_]
Forum: USA & Canada March 15th, 2011, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
Port Authority gate finders (tips)

"Richard.Danial" sssssssssssssssssssss wrote in message

Here we have up for sale a fully licensed salvage / breakers yard, very
rarely does a...
Forum: USA & Canada March 14th, 2011, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
Port Authority gate finders (tips)

What is the legality about those annoying people inside the Port Authority
station (NY/NJ) that are after tips?

That is one Greyhound bus stop that I don't like.
Forum: USA & Canada February 24th, 2011, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
accidental spam about quarters

By mistake, I made a post about trading state quarters to this newsgroup.
Yes, sometimes I post to the wrong group by mistake as I have several. So
whoever is trying to get revenge on me, please...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
Something about New York? Thanks!

Beautiful finger lakes and the lovely Niagara Falls.
Forum: USA & Canada February 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
$2 Canadian coin

OK, some Canadian email me at and I'll mail it.
Forum: USA & Canada February 7th, 2011, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
$2 Canadian coin

I'm in the US south and can't seem to convert a $2 Canadian coin, a loony I
think they call it. Should I just throw it in the water fountain?
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2011, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim923[_3_]
Wifi in USA hotels?

"Terry Pinnell"
During my imminent holiday in California I want to be sure that I'll get
my daily fix of wifi access from my iPad. Some of the hotels I've browsed
explicitly refer to 'free...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7