Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Hayes[_2_]
Forum: USA & Canada January 1st, 2015, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.politics.usa.congress,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.usage.english,alt.war.civil.usa,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Hayes[_2_]
November New Home Sales Tank

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 21:32:30 +0100 (CET), "Hawaii Crime Syndicate"
wrote:

November New Home Sales Tank

You buy new homes from tanks, like lobsters?

"I want that one, the red...
Forum: Air travel July 18th, 2014, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.obituaries,rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Hayes[_2_]
Malaysian Airlines plane carrying 298 passengers and crew crashes in eastern Ukraine

Malaysia airliner 'shot down' over Ukraine
Malaysian Airlines plane carrying 298 passengers and crew crashes in eastern
Ukraine, in apparent missile strike.

Last updated: 18 Jul 2014 05:08

A...
Forum: Africa June 1st, 2013, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa,soc.culture.african,alt.genealogy,alt.history,soc.genealogy.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Hayes[_2_]
Travels through Namibia and Botswana

We've just returned from a holiday in Namibia and Botswana, and you can
follow our journey and read some of our impressions and see some of our
photos by following this link to our all our blog...
Forum: Europe January 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM Posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,soc.culture.african,alt.horror,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve Hayes[_2_]
Debate surfaces on practice of cannabilism by Kenyans