Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Grammer Genious
Forum: Air travel October 11th, 2007, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
hide stuff in plain sight

wrote

Not sure I agree with the logic here. Because airport security is not
100% effective we should just scrap it? ...

Not because it's not 100% effective. Because...
Forum: Air travel October 11th, 2007, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
hide stuff in plain sight

"Binyamin Dissen" wrote

Looks like someone is playing with the computer when mommy and daddy are
occupied.

Call Nurse. She forgot your meds again.

When you've...
Forum: Air travel October 6th, 2007, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 55
Sikhs oppose new turban rules

"Sancho Panza" wrote in message

If quoting the Koran is perverted and hysterical, that seems to be a much
bigger insult to...
Forum: Air travel October 5th, 2007, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 55
Sikhs oppose new turban rules

"mrtravel" wrote in message
The Grammer Genious wrote:

I agree, one hundred percent. No exceptions AT ALL.

Which...
Forum: Air travel October 5th, 2007, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
What do you think Greece lacks?

"Olymp1a" wrote in message
For those of you that have visited Greece, or considering visiting,
what do you...
Forum: Air travel October 5th, 2007, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
hide stuff in plain sight

Remember the scene in The Godfather III where a guy who has been frisked
clean by several people to make sure he has no weapon comes into Lucchesi's
office, reaches up to his face, breaks his...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2007, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 53
boarding faster

"Rog'" wrote
...I'd prefer
to wait until the entire heard clears the gate B4 leaving my chair.

You might be the guy who climbs over my legs and slides his...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2007, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 55
Sikhs oppose new turban rules

"mrtravel" wrote
No.. there shouldn't be any exception. ...
If you are checking headwear or shoes for weapons of millions of people,
why would you exempt people? Even if...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2007, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 55
Sikhs oppose new turban rules

"Sancho Panza" wrote:
ANNOUNCE PAINFUL PUNISHMENT TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE (9:3)
O Prophet! Urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of
you they...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2007, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 55
Sikhs oppose new turban rules

"Mr Travel" wrote in message
Mark Jones wrote:

The rules either apply to everyone, or they should apply to nobody.

Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2007, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 53
boarding faster

"DevilsPGD" wrote
Nobody wrote:
As you go though the gate, you are handed your real boarding card with a
seat assignement. (or a seat...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2007, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
hide stuff in plain sight

"irwell" wrote
wrote:

There's likely a lot of truth in that. Same in the UK ...
*The Politics of Fear*.

Unless you were one of the...
Forum: Air travel September 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
hide stuff in plain sight

"JA_MORAN" wrote
Since these security people did not find the items they should have, I
think the security system should be scrapped, its a waste of our money, we
Forum: Air travel July 16th, 2007, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
UA upgrade question

I am going round trip BWI - DEN and DEN - SJC (San Jose) starting next
weekend on UA.

I asked for an upgrade on line using miles. The software upgraded both
Denver - San Jose parts, but waitlisted...
Forum: Air travel July 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 258
Chinese (and other) pilots unable to speak English pose danger...

"joan leister" wrote in message
Gosh, there are some really nasty people onhere!!!!

Yeah. It's going to be really funny...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15