Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William W. Wright
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2015, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By William W. Wright
eastern and western Caribbean

On 1/22/2015 8:50 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 01:15:34 -0800, wrote:

On 1/21/2015 12:08 PM, wrote:

Is there much of a difference...
Forum: Cruises November 18th, 2010, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By William W. Wright
What to do in Puerto Rico? (& where to stay?)

On 11/17/2010 10:51 AM, Ohioguy wrote:
It took me close to a week, but I finally have the cruise tickets
(Caribbean Princess, 1 week out of Puerto Rico, $1,223 for 2), and
yesterday I got the...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2009, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By William W. Wright
Thepossible return of fuel surcharges

kerry ambler wrote:
the trigger date for the next quarter is 6/18 (although i've heard some say
the 17th). supposedly, if the nymex sweet texas light crude is above $65
on that date, the...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2009, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By William W. Wright
Explorer of the Seas

Carol Eskra wrote:
Best to book Portofino's right after your board, as this is a popular
diningroom.

The ship is beautiful!

Carol,

I think I'll probably still be able to book online.
Forum: Cruises June 13th, 2009, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By William W. Wright
Explorer of the Seas

Barbara and I are going on the Explorer of the Seas on the 9 day cruise
on June 25th --- wondering if anyone has been on the ship recently ---
any thoughts? Like to book Portofino's in advance for...
Forum: Cruises March 30th, 2009, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 60
Posted By William W. Wright
Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor benifits changes

I really think this is a major mistake - with budgets tightening, which
inevitably affects the product negatively, why remove a significant
point of differentiation between Royal Caribbean and it's...
Forum: Cruises March 22nd, 2009, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By William W. Wright
Celebrity Summit Specialty Restaurant Dates

My wife Barabara and I are going to be on the Summit on April 4th --
should be a great cruise!!-- one question, though --- we would like to
make reservations for one or two nights at the Normandie...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2009, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 71
Posted By William W. Wright
April Cruises

check out the Celebrity Summit -- I'm taking the 4/4 cruise and the
prices are amazing .

bill W.

BD wrote:
"Tom K" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2008, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By William W. Wright
Merry Chrisatmas

Tom K wrote:
"George Leppla" wrote in message
This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By William W. Wright
Celebrity Summit Cruise 4/09

Seehorse Video wrote:
"William W. Wright" wrote in message
We're taking a cruise on the Summit on 4/4 out of San Juan --...
Forum: Cruises November 29th, 2008, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By William W. Wright
Celebrity Summit Cruise 4/09

We're taking a cruise on the Summit on 4/4 out of San Juan -- nice port
intensive cruise -- we got a Sky Suite at a dynamite price. While we've
taken a lot of cruises, we've never had the use of a...
Forum: Cruises May 22nd, 2007, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By William W. Wright
How to see what rooms are left on a cruise...

TEP wrote:
No such website exists that lists ALL staterooms remaining on a particular
cruise. Online TA's may show that some cabins are available--which is at
least useful to know whether...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12