Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bob burke
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 10th, 2009, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 12
Posted By bob burke
Mobile phones in Australia

If you intend to travel in remote areas, Telstra Next G offers the best
coverage, They offer some phones which are recomended for rural areas.
However large areas of outback Australia have very few...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By bob burke
Campervanning - Cairns to Sydney

Be sure to call in at Cape Hillsborough, which is on the coast about 40 klms
North of Mackay Qld.
See their Web site at: http://www.capehillsboroughresort.com.au/

Bob

"PJT" wrote...
Forum: Europe February 25th, 2008, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By bob burke
Dublin Hotel Recommendations

Hi,

In May 2005, my wife and I stayed for three nights at the Trinity Capital
Hotel in Pearse Street, Dublin, which is very close to Trinity College.

The cost at that time was Euro 115.00 for a...
Forum: Europe January 24th, 2008, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By bob burke
Scottish B&B's

Hi,

In 1999 and in 2005, we did fairly rushed motoring trips around Northern &
Western Scotland, staying in B&Bs. Where possible we followed the coast. We
travelled in June and therfore missed the...
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2007, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By bob burke
Jet lag

We have found that, after flying from Australia to London, it is best to
press on for as long as possible on the day of arrival.

Touring London on one of the "Hop On, Hop Off" tourist busses for...
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By bob burke
Lighter plug in UK Cars

While not answering your original question, the following two sites give an
overview of the differences in world electricity...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6