Showing results 1 to 25 of 201
Search took 3.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ermalee
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2011, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Ermalee
Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:19:34 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:07:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:35*am, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Ermalee
Explorer of the Seas

Cruise Crazy wrote:

My sincere sympathy goes out to you and your family, Ermalee. What a
horrible time for you.

~~DORIS~~
________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Ermalee
Explorer of the Seas

Tom K wrote:
Ermalee wrote in message

On Saturday, October 18th, my daughter and I returned from a 9 day cruise
on the Explorer of...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ermalee
Bon Voyage

Joseph Coulter wrote:

Ermalee Ermalee wrote in
:

Paul Krause wrote:

Hi all,
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ermalee
Bon Voyage

Paul Krause wrote:

Hi all,

I've been reading this group for over five years and have contributed
occasionally, posting a few reviews. I have enjoyed learning from you
and and somewhat...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Ermalee
Explorer of the Seas

Marsha wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

On Saturday, October 18th, my daughter and I returned from a 9 day
cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. Boarding in New Jersey was quick
and easy, since...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Ermalee
Explorer of the Seas

clint wrote:
Oh, my God, how awful, our thoughts abd prayers are with you...
Clint&Wife

Thank you and your wife, Clint

Ermalee

Ermalee wrote in message
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2008, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Ermalee
Explorer of the Seas

On Saturday, October 18th, my daughter and I returned from a 9 day
cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. Boarding in New Jersey was quick
and easy, since we boarded a bus in Baltimore along with our...
Forum: Cruises October 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Ermalee
BON VOYAGE ERMALEE!

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Have a safe and wonderful cruise! I hope the leaves are pretty and in all
colors for you to enjoy!

--Jean

Thanks, Jean. Now I guess I'd better get to the...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2008, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By Ermalee
Mail

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Tobie Gerbrandt wrote:

We have never had anything go wrong while on...
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Ermalee
Norwegian Pearl

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
I know there has been quite a bit of pro and con discussion about NCL on
this newsgroup, but has anyone had any recent experience on or about the
Norwegian Pearl?
TIA,
Forum: Cruises September 27th, 2008, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By Ermalee
George's ship

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
I am nominating JohnS and Clint as the "Comedy Duo".

Jean...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By Ermalee
George's ship

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Babie wrote:

"Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote

Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By Ermalee
Cell Phone Annoyance

George Leppla wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote

There is NOTHING pathetic about Jean. If you failed to grasp her
esplanation, then I am sorry.

She had...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By Ermalee
Cell Phone Annoyance

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 01:29:15 -0400, Ermalee Ermalee wrote:

Tom K wrote:

"John Sisker" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By Ermalee
Cell Phone Annoyance

Tom K wrote:
"John Sisker" wrote in message

Wow! It is almost hard to believe what some of us are now readying....
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2008, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Ermalee
1 week deal on Princess Cruises!

I totally agree.

Boomer wrote:
I've never understood what good telling a person that advertising is not
permitted. There's no way to prevent it so why bother.

"Tom K"...
Forum: Cruises September 15th, 2008, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Ermalee
Cruisers for McCain

Nonnymus wrote:
Becca wrote:

I have not heard from Dennis Harris, but I did talk to Brian K. He is
visiting his sister Karen in Minnesota and he attended Apple
Vacation's 40th...
Forum: Cruises September 7th, 2008, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Ermalee
Hell Freezes Over

Jack Hamilton wrote:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:03:48 -0400, Brian K
wrote:

That's something I'd like to do. But at 90, my mom has congestive heart
failure,...
Forum: Cruises September 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Ermalee
I'm back from the Splendor

sheree wrote:
Actually is is the SPLENDOR, no U, as it's the brand new carnival
ship. No TA's yet ermalee! SplendoUr is a RCI ship
very confusing!!
It sailed out of Dover England.

Forum: Cruises September 3rd, 2008, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Ermalee
I'm back from the Splendor

Peri wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:

So, if the Splendor started to cruise out of Harwich, would they
have to rebrand it as Splendour of the Seas??

It actually already IS called...
Forum: Cruises September 2nd, 2008, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Ermalee
Hell Freezes Over

Jeff wrote:

Lol....ok, that's a provocative topic no?? But hell DOES freeze over! I
decided I needed to get away, and take Mom with me! We've had a hard
year.....so we're sailiing on the...
Forum: Cruises September 2nd, 2008, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ermalee
Quality vs Quantity (kinda fun)

Jack Hamilton wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 02:54:36 -0400, Brian K
wrote:

On 8/30/2008 8:09 PM Babie scrawled...:

So if given the chance which would you...
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2008, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Ermalee
Traveling with less

Nonnymus wrote:
BobEdwards wrote:

One of these was Tom Guidan's favorite stories. What ever happened to
him?

The poor guy moved out into the desert, far away from the Port of...
Forum: Cruises August 30th, 2008, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Ermalee
HBTU Tomorrow

Nonnymus wrote:
Becca wrote:

Brian K wrote:

On 8/29/2008 12:55 PM Nonnymus scrawled...:

Did you get the roses?

HB2U, HB2U, HBDS, HB2U
Showing results 1 to 25 of 201