Showing results 1 to 25 of 124
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scabbardgirl
Forum: Air travel October 26th, 2008, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By scabbardgirl
Carry on -Meds

berry wrote:
Do meds (pill and inhaler form) -- have to also be in a plastic bag.
(Flying Air France in 2 weeks to Paris) Pills are contained in
vials -- with doc's name and name of med. Just a...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2008, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By scabbardgirl
SINGLE SAILING

Susette wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:40�am, "George Leppla" wrote:
"Tom K" wrote in message

Forum: Europe September 6th, 2008, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By scabbardgirl
Cairo airport getting visa

Alan S wrote:
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 06:33:34 +0100, "Gerald Oliver Swift"
wrote:

"Irwell" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises August 28th, 2008, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By scabbardgirl
Grand Cayman Beaches

-hh wrote:
scabbardgirl wrote:
Brian K wrote:
Regarding the odd stingray barb. Mythbusters
debunked peeing on it as a cure, and putting
a concoction of...
Forum: Cruises August 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By scabbardgirl
Grand Cayman Beaches

Brian K wrote:
On 8/25/2008 5:52 PM Tom K scrawled...:
"Charles" wrote in message

My main...
Forum: Cruises August 24th, 2008, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By scabbardgirl
HELPFUL TOOL for Traveling

Susette wrote:
I know that many of you already have one of these, however for those
of you who do not and are concerned with weight of luggage I highly
recommend one of those hand held Luggage...
Forum: Cruises August 22nd, 2008, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By scabbardgirl
Grand Cayman Beaches

LeeNY wrote:
On Aug 22, 2:15 pm, Susette wrote:
On Aug 22, 12:12 pm, LeeNY wrote:

On Aug 22, 11:28 am, scabbardgirl ...
Forum: Cruises August 22nd, 2008, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By scabbardgirl
Grand Cayman Beaches

Tom K wrote:
Need a recommendation for the Vikings this year...

Which is better in Grand Cayman, Rum Point Beach or 7 Mile Beach?

SO... who wants to be a Viking? : )

--Tom

Forum: Cruises August 19th, 2008, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By scabbardgirl
Space Bags?

Babie wrote:
Have any of you ever used these when traveling?

Particularly on cruises?

I'm just curious how these could be repacked at the end of a vacation
apart from stalking a...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2008, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By scabbardgirl
Complicated air arrangements?

Bubba wrote:
Online ticket booking seems to have killed off the role of travel agents in
airline flight bookings. The remaining ticket agents seem to be using
essentially the same booking...
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2008, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By scabbardgirl
europe river cruise

We are thinking of going to Germany and N. Italy next year, perhaps Holland,
and would like advise on the best river cruise in that area. Has anyone
experienced the Mosel and the Rhine? Pros...
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2008, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By scabbardgirl
traveling single

Brian K wrote:
On 6/3/2008 11:05 AM scabbardgirl plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger
and said:
Bill C wrote:
wrote:
Do any cruise line accept single travelers...
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By scabbardgirl
traveling single

Bill C wrote:
wrote:
Do any cruise line accept single travelers without charging double? I
want to travel and friends either don't want to go where I want to or
can't...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2008, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By scabbardgirl
traveling single

wrote:
Do any cruise line accept single travelers without charging double? I
want to travel and friends either don't want to go where I want to or
can't arrange the same...
Forum: USA & Canada June 2nd, 2008, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

scabbardgirl wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:07 pm, PeterL wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:40 pm, " wrote:

On Jun 1,...
Forum: Air travel June 2nd, 2008, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

scabbardgirl wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:07 pm, PeterL wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:40 pm, " wrote:

On Jun 1,...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2008, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

scabbardgirl wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:07 pm, PeterL wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:40 pm, " wrote:

On Jun 1,...
Forum: Air travel June 2nd, 2008, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:07 pm, PeterL wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:40 pm, " wrote:

On Jun 1, 12:27 pm, "John Sisker"...
Forum: USA & Canada June 2nd, 2008, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:07 pm, PeterL wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:40 pm, " wrote:

On Jun 1, 12:27 pm, "John Sisker"...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2008, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:07 pm, PeterL wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:40 pm, " wrote:

On Jun 1, 12:27 pm, "John Sisker"...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2008, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:16 am, scabbardgirl wrote:
wrote:
Hi all
We are looking at taking a Princess Cruise out of Los Angeles...
Forum: Air travel June 2nd, 2008, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air

wrote:
Hi all
We are looking at taking a Princess Cruise out of Los Angeles...
Forum: USA & Canada June 2nd, 2008, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air

wrote:
Hi all
We are looking at taking a Princess Cruise out of Los Angeles...
Forum: USA & Canada June 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By scabbardgirl
Getting from LAX, LGB, SNA to hotel, LA Cruise Terminal, andback to airport.

wrote:
Hi all

We are looking at taking a Princess Cruise out of Los Angeles nest
year and are wondering what are options are for getting from the LAX,
LGB, and SNA to a...
Forum: Cruises June 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air