Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JohnM
Forum: Africa January 9th, 2007, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnM
Fes or fes

In article , DAVE PRICE
writes
Hi all
would someone please tell me the correct spelling (fez or Fes) and why the
two names

It...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 29th, 2006, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 21
Posted By JohnM
Australia Itinerary

In article , Frank Slootweg
writes

*And* (not but) A Mate is right: We are friendly but careful. Just
before our very first...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 24th, 2006, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 21
Posted By JohnM
Australia Itinerary

In article , saby
writes
Hi folks - my wife and I am planning a 17-18 day trip to Australia in
mid Feb. I want to...
Forum: Latin America December 22nd, 2006, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 6
Posted By JohnM
Iguassu Falls

In article ,
writes
The falls are in two separate national parks, located about 10 km
upstream from the only bridge...
Forum: Latin America December 22nd, 2006, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 6
Posted By JohnM
Iguassu Falls

In article ,
John Cisarik writes
wrote in message...
Forum: Latin America December 10th, 2006, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 19
Posted By JohnM
Question for Central American travelers...

In article , Harry
writes

wrote in message
In...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 3rd, 2006, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By JohnM
Canyoning in the blue mountains?

In article ,
writes
Hi,

Me and my friend are currently staying in Sydney but are interested in
doing some canyoning (or...
Forum: Latin America November 24th, 2006, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnM
Unusual to give passport & credit card photocopies for hotel reservation? [Rio de Janeiro]

In article ,
VChao writes
I'm an American making a hotel reservation in Rio de Janeiro. The hotel
has requested photocopies...
Forum: Africa November 21st, 2006, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnM
Photographs of Fes Airport?

In article , Les Hemmings les.fronta
writes
We're flying into Fes (Saisse (sp?) airport to escape the northern european
chrstmas...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 20th, 2006, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnM
Working Holidays in NZ

In article , ell
writes
I'd like to know what I have to prepare for Working Holidays?

A suitcase?

--
JohnM
Forum: Latin America November 18th, 2006, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america

In article ,
writes
Hi, the next year I will have to reach some very small towns in
Brazil.
What is the best domestic Air Line,...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 16th, 2006, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnM
Enjoy Holidays in God's Own Country!

In article ,
Kerry writes

"joylandtours" wrote in message...
Forum: Latin America November 13th, 2006, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnM
South America by car: First cheated by Honda - then by the brasilian state -

In article ,
=?iso-8859-1?B?1nJk9mc=?= writes
Ördög
^^^^^
This is Hungarian for 'The Devil", innit? Are you...
Forum: Africa November 5th, 2006, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 11
Posted By JohnM
Flight UK to S Africa

In article ,
writes
Hi, my partner & me are looking to fly out end of Nov begining Dec,
flying back end of March ish....
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 4th, 2006, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnM
How to get from Tongariro to Taranaki

In article ,
writes
Probably I will choose Routeburn track.

A friend of mine is doing this in February and she booked it...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 2nd, 2006, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 8
Posted By JohnM
Where to fish in Auckland area ?

In article , ABC
writes
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:08:06 +0800, wrotd:

Near the water ??

Yes

Well, *in* the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 1st, 2006, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnM
How to get from Tongariro to Taranaki

In article ,
writes
I've encounter some negative opinions about Abel Tasman National Park -
boring and crowdy in peak...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 28th, 2006, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnM
How to get from Tongariro to Taranaki

In article ,
writes
JohnM napisal(a):
I tried to do that too last year and had the same problem. You have to
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 27th, 2006, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnM
How to get from Tongariro to Taranaki

In article ,
writes
I would like to start tongariro crossing trekking from the entrance
near lake Rotoaira.
I would...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 27th, 2006, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnM
How to get from Tongariro to Taranaki

In article ,
writes
I'am on the stage of planing the journey around New Zeland and I wonder
how to easy and cheaply get...
Forum: Africa October 22nd, 2006, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By JohnM
For tourists thinking about South Africa.

In article ,
sandy58 writes
OK, Marc. Let's agree to differ. Let the world see BOTH sites and let
THEM choose.
True...
Forum: Latin America October 11th, 2006, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnM
cheapest way to see the Southern sky from UK?

In article , Gerald Oliver
Swift writes
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:52:22 +0800, Chris Blunt wrote:

On 11 Oct 2006 05:04:09 -0700,...
Forum: Asia October 11th, 2006, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnM
cheapest way to see the Southern sky from UK?

In article , Gerald Oliver
Swift writes
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:52:22 +0800, Chris Blunt wrote:

On 11 Oct 2006 05:04:09 -0700,...
Forum: Africa October 11th, 2006, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnM
cheapest way to see the Southern sky from UK?

In article , Gerald Oliver
Swift writes
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:52:22 +0800, Chris Blunt wrote:

On 11 Oct 2006 05:04:09 -0700,...
Forum: Latin America October 6th, 2006, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnM
day nature trips in Santiago and Buenos Aires

In article , Doug McDonald
writes
I'm going to Patagonia this Christmas, on a tour.

I have two whole days at the front, in Santiago,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43