Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Gallagher
Forum: USA & Canada May 17th, 2015, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Who bought the Montreal Holiday Inn?

Holiday Inn used to have a hotel on Sherbrooke St. in Montreal. They
don't amymore; I was surprised to see a logo saying "Evo" when I saw
the building (I'm staying someplace else). When did Holiday...
Forum: USA & Canada March 5th, 2015, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Overnight Parking in White Plains, NY

Can anyone tell me about over ight parking in White Plains, New York?
Especially arriving after midnight. Thank you.
Forum: USA & Canada September 8th, 2014, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Laptop to Canada -- issues at land border crossings

On Sat, 6 Sep 2014 21:28:55 -0400, "terrable"
wrote:

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message
I...
Forum: USA & Canada September 5th, 2014, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Laptop to Canada -- issues at land border crossings

I knuckled under and switched from a desktop to a laptop on February.
I'm going to drive to Ottawa in a few weeks, crossing the border at
the 1000 Islands. I'm thinking of taking my laptop with me. ...
Forum: USA & Canada August 2nd, 2014, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Garden State Parkway adding an exit in Atlantic City?

On Fri, 1 Aug 2014 19:06:46 -0400, "terrable"
wrote:

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada August 1st, 2014, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Garden State Parkway adding an exit in Atlantic City?

Does anyone know if the Garden State Parkway will add an exit at
Little Jimmy Road/Rt. 561 in Atlantic City? I got lost looking for an
exit there, where there is a service area. But it looks like...
Forum: USA & Canada January 7th, 2011, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Holiday Inn, Carrier Circle Syracuse

I was just at Holiday Inn's web site and I saw no entry for the one on
Old Collamer Road off Carrier Circle in Syracuse, NY. I stayed there
many times, so I noticed its abscence. Does anyone know...
Forum: USA & Canada February 26th, 2009, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Exit 33 on Washington Beltway

I'm going donw to DC next month, and I will be staying at the Hilton
Washington on Connecticut Ave. NW. The directions say that if you are
on 495 WEST, you get off at exit 33, but what if you are on...
Forum: Europe October 15th, 2007, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Does Forte Posthouse Still Exist

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:56:38 +0100, "William Black"
wrote:

Not for years

They were taken over in a peculiarly nasty hostile takeover about ten years
ago and the...
Forum: Europe October 14th, 2007, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Does Forte Posthouse Still Exist

Hi,

I was starting to research hotels in England and I couldn't find a web
site for the Forte Posthouse chain; I stayed at a couple of their
locations back in the '90s. Does the chain still exist?
Forum: USA & Canada July 26th, 2006, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael Gallagher
Driving from Bar Harbor to Ottawa

Hello,

In about three weeks I will be driving from Bar Harbor, Maine, to
Ottawa, Canada. One of the routes I am considering takes 27 to the
border and connects with 212 on the other side. This,...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11