Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerald
Forum: Africa August 29th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Gerald
Hi Liz, Sorry you, as a great contributor, got...

Hi Liz,

Sorry you, as a great contributor, got involved with this.

It's not the first time he has spoilt this NG.
Check this...
Forum: Africa August 21st, 2005, 09:31 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Gerald
Hmmm, sorry Corné. Didn’t know you were this...

Hmmm, sorry Corné. Didn’t know you were this sick.

Some looks at other postings from you did give me the diagnose I need.

Obvious Amukela is infected with its owner and there isn’t a cure.

Yes,...
Forum: Africa August 20th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Replies: 55
Posted By Gerald
The next one of what????? Corné. As Jona said,...

The next one of what????? Corné.

As Jona said, maybe I’m a bit to serious in my answer but as an overland guide with over ten years experience I see to many smart assess who think they know the bush...
Forum: Africa August 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Gerald
What a smartass answers are been giving here....

What a smartass answers are been giving here. Expect not that everybody has the experience as some think they have. If you can not answer seriously then don’t. His question was “anyone knows what's...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4