Showing results 1 to 25 of 249
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marsha[_2_]
Forum: Cruises January 16th, 2010, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Off thread

On 1/16/2010 5:42 PM, Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Dory wrote in message
We are a couple of miles north of...
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2010, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Hotel recommendation needed

On 1/11/2010 11:21 PM, Sue Mullen wrote:
of any kind. Funny that potatoes are not supposed to be ok, but he can
eat them without a problem.

For some diabetics, if a high-carb item is eaten with...
Forum: Cruises January 12th, 2010, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Hotel recommendation needed

On 1/11/2010 9:38 PM, Charles wrote:
In , wrote:

But I've never heard of a diabetic like Sue's husband,
who can't even take a tiny...
Forum: Cruises January 12th, 2010, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Hotel recommendation needed

On 1/11/2010 8:26 PM, Brian wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:42:54 -0500, Sue
wrote:

Every diabetic is different and can tolerate different things. Just one
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2010, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Hotel recommendation needed

On 1/10/2010 7:20 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 23:06:48 -0500, Sue
wrote:

The Gallery One and the Hampton Inn are very close in price. The Gallery
Forum: Cruises January 7th, 2010, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Hotel recommendation needed

On 1/7/2010 5:20 PM, Sue Mullen wrote:

E.K. Newsgroup Acct wrote:
Could someone recommend either a Hilton or Marriott chain hotel near
the passenger terminal in Ft Lauderdale? (We have...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2010, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Norwegian Spirit Return!

On 1/4/2010 9:01 PM, Jean O'Boyle wrote:
We returned late last night from our Norwegian Spirit cruise to Costa Maya,
Guatemala, Belize, and Cozumel. We had a very enjoyable cruise and were
Forum: Cruises December 28th, 2009, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 145
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Plane mishap

On 12/28/2009 1:12 PM, Val Kraut wrote:
Unfortunately it's you who who have no idea what I'm talking about.
Idealism is great but not to the point where loss of innocent life is
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2009, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 90
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Dutch Vikings Return from Voyage to New World

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
I find your mention of the Bronx people sailing for Chanukah
being rude a glaring anti-semitic remark.

I've been on this rtc group for a number of years and...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2009, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Last minute pricing

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
I just got off my 48th cruise and have never asked anyone how much they paid
for their cruise.
1. It's none of my business
2. They probably wouldn't tell me the truth if...
Forum: Cruises November 24th, 2009, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Cruise Ship Early Tour Departure

Brian K wrote:
Nonny wrote On 11/24/2009 2:51 PM:

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises November 21st, 2009, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Cruise ships will not be used for lodging in Vancouver for Olympics

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20091120/ap_tr_ge/cn_travel_brief_vancouver_accommodation
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2009, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Ooops!

Rosalie B. wrote:
I wonder whether anyone at the home offices has ever thought of
figuring out which of us spend money and which of us are tightwads, so
as to encourage the spendthrifts to...
Forum: Cruises November 13th, 2009, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Ooops!

Charles wrote:
In article , Marsha wrote:

But you just said you saw cruise lines deny boarding in one or two
instances over the last 15 years. ...
Forum: Cruises November 13th, 2009, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Ooops!

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:34:06 -0500, Marsha wrote:

That's interesting. How does a cruiseline decide who gets booted off,
if no one wants to take...
Forum: Cruises November 13th, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Ooops!

Kenn Smith wrote:
It appears that Regents screwed up and overbooked our cruise and are now
seeking volunteers to forego their booking for some future benefit which
is poorly defined. We aren't...
Forum: Cruises November 13th, 2009, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

Thumper wrote:
What if he IS insane?
Thumper

He's just as insane as the looney left who want to keep giving excuses
for what happened. Just keep turning a blind eye to this kind of stuff.
Forum: Cruises November 11th, 2009, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Hi Annie,
Having been part of the Army community actively for over 30 years, it really
was a very sad day for us all here. I love the military and our military
life and...
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2009, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Cabins go unsold for inaugural voyages of Royal Caribbean'sOas...

Nonny wrote:

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
I read that oasis will hold a capacity of 6330 passengers,way 2...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2009, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 34
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Planning and remembering

Carol Eskra wrote:
Years ago I sailed on a 10 day Alaska cruise with my sister, my boss and
his sister.

I was in the photo gallery and I see a photo of a little boy about 10
yrs. old and...
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2009, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
British Isles Cruise

Charles wrote:
" wrote:

Not much rest Becca, too much to do. Now we need another cruise so we
can rest!

That is why I am doing a ten day Caribbean cruise at the...
Forum: USA & Canada October 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Virginia foliage ??

pltrgyst wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:51:48 +0100, europe_lovers
wrote:

Virginia has so many things that you and your family can enjoy, from
the...
Forum: Cruises October 1st, 2009, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

Charles wrote:
In article , Marsha wrote:

There is no union corruption? Unions are no different than management
when they get someone else's...
Forum: Cruises October 1st, 2009, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

Charles wrote:
In article
, Kurt
Ullman wrote:

Millions would also tend to agree. Mainly those out...
Forum: Cruises September 30th, 2009, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Marsha[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL