Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: glenn P
Forum: Air travel March 19th, 2007, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 133
Posted By glenn P
BA sat corpse in first class

"Deeply Filled Mortician" wrote
in message ...
Make credence recognised that on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:00:01...
Forum: Europe March 19th, 2007, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 138
Posted By glenn P
BA sat corpse in first class

"Deeply Filled Mortician" wrote
in message ...
Make credence recognised that on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:00:01...
Forum: Air travel March 8th, 2007, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 38
Posted By glenn P
you must be a terrorist if...

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message
glenn P wrote:

As you say you are a "pilot", and say perhaps you were on a craft...
Forum: Air travel March 8th, 2007, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 38
Posted By glenn P
you must be a terrorist if...

"JA_MORAN" wrote in message
I have a swiss army knife on a pen...

great for tightening the pins that hold video cables...
Forum: Asia March 8th, 2007, 01:43 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By glenn P
1000 Rapists are on the run in Thailand

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message

Figures showed that Samut Prakan had the highest number of...
Forum: Air travel March 8th, 2007, 01:43 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By glenn P
1000 Rapists are on the run in Thailand

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message

Figures showed that Samut Prakan had the highest number of...
Forum: Air travel March 6th, 2007, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.bible,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Is God A Dirty Word? Airlines Censor References To God From Movies

"raven1" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:04:13 +1100, "glenn P"
wrote:

Ah,...
Forum: Air travel March 5th, 2007, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By glenn P
American Airlines removes checked baggage without telling passengers

If it's essential, then carry it with you. If you can't, rent a car. Is that
easy enough for you?

wrote in message
Forum: Air travel March 5th, 2007, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.bible,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Is God A Dirty Word? Airlines Censor References To God From Movies

Ah, that's because just like when you order your little "Latin" book, or
whatever the thing you like from, say - Amazon, then you GET WHAT YOU
ORDER..... Delta and frignoze airlines obviously had...
Forum: Air travel February 14th, 2007, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By glenn P
Australia is now looking for a potential employee!

Go away, moron.

"mabel" wrote in message
You can work and travel in Australia as easy as you've never...
Forum: Air travel January 10th, 2007, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By glenn P
Angiogram and air travel

Seems like a fairly widely asked question.

1st Sentence - A=Once you leave the office.
2nd Sentence - A=Depends on the level of occlusion, or "norrowing".

How long is a piece of string these days...
Forum: Air travel December 5th, 2006, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By glenn P
Batteries out of laptops?

ROFL - Love it!

"DangerWillRobinson" wrote in message
ant wrote:

I'm headed back to the US shortly, and was...
Forum: Air travel October 17th, 2006, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 213
Posted By glenn P
Legality of not using return portion of airline tickets?

Contracts schmonctracts.... Terms of contracts are broken continuously by
all kinds of persons & corporations every day. The likelihood of the
enforcement of the terms is directly proportional to...
Forum: Air travel October 17th, 2006, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 28
Posted By glenn P
Handling of scared passengers before departure

Not sure, but just try reasoning/working out someone with a panic disorder,
schizophrenia, etc, etc....

"Geoff Miller" wrote in message...
Forum: Air travel October 17th, 2006, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 28
Posted By glenn P
Handling of scared passengers before departure

I disagree. I've also dated someone "like that", and it's like a pressure
cooker simmering until that is, the engines spool up......

There's a wide spectrum of fear-of-flying problems. I also...
Forum: Air travel October 9th, 2006, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By glenn P
Canada to OZ - and back...

It would help if you didn't want to just leave the country, rather than an
airport. Especially if you weren't going to a place Judy Garland would
simply click her heels to go to.

The "stazi" types...
Forum: Air travel October 8th, 2006, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 68
Posted By glenn P
A380 a White Elephant?

Maybe not "interest", but its equivalent.

Most companies don't keep that kind of money in a passbook savings account,
and that as only one of the reasons like to transfer funds only when ordered...
Forum: Air travel October 8th, 2006, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Old Conventional Wisdom Locks on Softsides

Signed, as in what you do on your credit card. The trick to preventing
tampering with these is gently heating with a lighter, twisting the tail.

As I travel Asia through/to on almost all my jobs,...
Forum: Asia October 8th, 2006, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Old Conventional Wisdom Locks on Softsides

Signed, as in what you do on your credit card. The trick to preventing
tampering with these is gently heating with a lighter, twisting the tail.

As I travel Asia through/to on almost all my jobs,...
Forum: Europe October 8th, 2006, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Old Conventional Wisdom Locks on Softsides

Signed, as in what you do on your credit card. The trick to preventing
tampering with these is gently heating with a lighter, twisting the tail.

As I travel Asia through/to on almost all my jobs,...
Forum: Europe October 6th, 2006, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Old Conventional Wisdom Locks on Softsides

I think locks are a waste of time. You are not seriously keeping anyone out
of your bag, just stopping snoopers.

When travelling light with a soft bag, I use signed cable ties. Not for
"security",...
Forum: Asia October 6th, 2006, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Old Conventional Wisdom Locks on Softsides

I think locks are a waste of time. You are not seriously keeping anyone out
of your bag, just stopping snoopers.

When travelling light with a soft bag, I use signed cable ties. Not for
"security",...
Forum: Air travel October 6th, 2006, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 27
Posted By glenn P
Old Conventional Wisdom Locks on Softsides

I think locks are a waste of time. You are not seriously keeping anyone out
of your bag, just stopping snoopers.

When travelling light with a soft bag, I use signed cable ties. Not for
"security",...
Forum: Europe October 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 71
Posted By glenn P
How to survive a plane crash

All that, plus the fact the likelihood of a "dirty bomb" being used by the
fist-waving-masses is much higher, in which there will be only a few
incinerated.....

"Frank F. Matthews"...
Forum: Air travel October 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 70