Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: H.B. Elkins
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 11th, 2009, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
Replies: 7
Posted By H.B. Elkins
Photos from Australia's Old Pacific Highway

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:20:35 +1100, Alan S wrote:

I've never heard of a viatologist, so I presume you created
the word.

You presume correctly. Mr. Rogers is the world's one and only...
Forum: USA & Canada July 19th, 2006, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By H.B. Elkins
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 19 Jul 2006 08:15:17 -0700, Pete from Boston wrote:

This would imply that every car must be registered every year it
exists, whether in storage, on the road, or whatever. What state has
these...
Forum: USA & Canada July 19th, 2006, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By H.B. Elkins
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 19 Jul 2006 07:17:30 -0700, wrote:

Arif Khokar wrote:

Try driving through Summersville, WV with out-of-state tags. A front
plate is a dead giveaway...
Forum: USA & Canada July 19th, 2006, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By H.B. Elkins
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 19 Jul 2006 11:32:18 GMT, John F. Carr wrote:

In article ,
Mike Tantillo wrote:
I assume you'd still have to do...
Forum: USA & Canada July 19th, 2006, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By H.B. Elkins
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:25:32 GMT, Carole Allen wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:09:34 -0700, Hatunen wrote:
I believe getting current tags usually involves paying
registration...
Forum: USA & Canada July 19th, 2006, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By H.B. Elkins
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 18 Jul 2006 08:03:57 -0700, wrote:

I'm going to be driving from Washington, DC to northern Louisiana with
an LA license plate that expired a couple of years ago. ...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6