Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E Fitzgerald
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By E Fitzgerald
Celebrity vs. Carnival

wrote:
Just returned from a fabulous Alaskan cruise on the Celebrity
Summit....everything was perfect. In December I'm going on the Carnival
line to the eastern...
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2007, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By E Fitzgerald
NCL Dining

Freestyle is fine, but we'd rather just have the same table every night
in the main dining room of the NCL Star. Is it possible to make this
arrangement with the Maitre D'?

TIA
EF
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2007, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By E Fitzgerald
Loews Coronado in San Diego?

Uncle Peter wrote:
I goofed on PriceLine and ended up with a zone I didn't
expect to win! Can anyone advise on the Loews Coronado
Resort? Is this going to be a major hassle getting into
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3