Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 3.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tchiowa
Forum: Asia September 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 13
Posted By Tchiowa
asians warned against THAI travel

On Sep 3, 7:56*am, wrote:
wrote:
Asian nations urge citizens against Thailand travel
Tue Sep 2, 2008 9:45am IST
The Australian government...
Forum: Air travel January 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh, rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Tchiowa
Bookable airport lounge at JFK?

On Jan 10, 5:32*pm, Joe Curry
wrote:
Not Crossposted, your replies will only appear in this newsgroup * *On
09 Jan 2008 23:15:03 GMT, in...
Forum: Air travel January 4th, 2008, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 37
Posted By Tchiowa
Official vs actual carry-on luggage dimensions (USA)

On Jan 3, 7:40*am, Craig Welch wrote:
Tchiowa said:

On Jan 2, 5:02*pm, "William Black"
Name the airports where...
Forum: Air travel January 2nd, 2008, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 37
Posted By Tchiowa
Official vs actual carry-on luggage dimensions (USA)

On Jan 2, 5:02*pm, "William Black"
wrote:
"Craig Welch" wrote in message

Forum: Air travel January 2nd, 2008, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Tchiowa
international prefixes for US phone numbers?

On Jan 2, 8:36*am, yawnmoth wrote:
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
List_of_international_call_prefixes, the international prefix for the
US is 011.

No, it's...
Forum: Air travel December 28th, 2007, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By Tchiowa
Putting Air Travel Complaints in Context

On Dec 28, 5:44*am, (VS) wrote:
In article ,

Tchiowa wrote:
I've had half a...
Forum: Air travel December 28th, 2007, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By Tchiowa
Putting Air Travel Complaints in Context

On Dec 28, 5:30*am, (VS) wrote:
In article ,

Tchiowa wrote:
United is...
Forum: Air travel December 27th, 2007, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By Tchiowa
Putting Air Travel Complaints in Context

On Dec 25, 2:25*am, Justin Case wrote:
Jim Davis wrote
m:

Everyone...
Forum: Air travel December 27th, 2007, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By Tchiowa
Putting Air Travel Complaints in Context

On Dec 23, 11:38*pm, Jim Davis wrote:
On Dec 22, 12:16*pm, rst wrote:

On Dec 17, 11:53*am, zorba wrote:

Forum: Asia December 23rd, 2007, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By Tchiowa
Hotels in Bangkok with nice pool?

On Dec 23, 1:35*pm, "HH" wrote:
Hi,

I'm spending three nights in Bngkok in mid-January, and I am looking for a
nice 4-5 star hotel with a nice pool.
This will be my...
Forum: Asia December 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By Tchiowa
Tchiowa = Duck Boy & Visa Delusional

On Dec 20, 9:46*pm, wrote:

same old drivel snipped

Interesting the way you ducked and changed when I proved my point
about visas. And about money.

I'm curious about one...
Forum: Asia December 20th, 2007, 03:07 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By Tchiowa
Tchiowa = Duck Boy & Visa Delusional

On Dec 20, 11:46 am, wrote:
On Dec 18, 11:34 am, Tchiowa wrote:

And your business failed so you gave up. Now you're unemployed.

No I am a...
Forum: Asia December 9th, 2007, 08:16 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 9, 9:07 am, wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:03 am, Tchiowa wrote:

But let's give it another whack, based on what you just said. Too late
to specify...
Forum: Asia December 9th, 2007, 12:04 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 8, 7:32 pm, wrote:
On Dec 8, 6:44 pm, pluto wrote:

why not make it definite?
define a place say, outside a clubhouse main gate, a...
Forum: Asia December 5th, 2007, 04:19 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 4, 11:40 pm, wrote:
On Dec 4, 6:32 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

Hi Fatty.

Hi, Coward.

You have been pretty active with your Boon Mee character...
Forum: Asia December 4th, 2007, 12:32 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 2, 7:15 pm, wrote:
On Dec 2, 1:25 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

On Dec 1, 7:44 pm, wrote:

On Dec 1, 4:55 pm, Tchiowa...
Forum: Asia December 2nd, 2007, 07:29 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 1, 8:47 pm, wrote:
On Dec 1, 4:55 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

Sunday 8 AM at Lumpini. You claim to know what I look like so I'll be
easy to find.

Forum: Asia December 2nd, 2007, 07:25 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 1, 7:44 pm, wrote:
On Dec 1, 4:55 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

Yup. And you didn't show again. Last Saturday - no show. Last Sunday -
no show....
Forum: Asia December 1st, 2007, 10:55 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Dec 1, 12:40 am, wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:03 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

How bout the proof that you have I am living in the Lek ? You made the
statement ,...
Forum: Asia November 30th, 2007, 10:03 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai, rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By Tchiowa
PA/ ping Geoff B-- New color for loyalty in Thailand[amend]

On Nov 29, 10:26 pm, wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:13 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

Let's see you post here every day for a year so we know you don't have
to leave...
Forum: Air travel November 28th, 2007, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air, rec.travel.europe
Replies: 123
Posted By Tchiowa
Flight Change Nonsense

On Nov 28, 12:11 am, "tim \(not at home\)"
wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

Forum: Europe November 28th, 2007, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air, rec.travel.europe
Replies: 147
Posted By Tchiowa
Flight Change Nonsense

On Nov 28, 12:11 am, "tim \(not at home\)"
wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

Forum: Air travel November 28th, 2007, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air, rec.travel.europe
Replies: 123
Posted By Tchiowa
Flight Change Nonsense

On Nov 27, 7:34 pm, "John" wrote:

Most regular flyers don't *earn* the privileges.

Really???

They are on business, being
paid a monthly salary or whatever by their...
Forum: Europe November 28th, 2007, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air, rec.travel.europe
Replies: 147
Posted By Tchiowa
Flight Change Nonsense

On Nov 27, 7:34 pm, "John" wrote:

Most regular flyers don't *earn* the privileges.

Really???

They are on business, being
paid a monthly salary or whatever by their...
Forum: Air travel November 27th, 2007, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.air, rec.travel.europe
Replies: 123
Posted By Tchiowa
Flight Change Nonsense

On Nov 27, 1:55 pm, george wrote:
On Nov 26, 10:17 pm, "tim \(not at home\)"
wrote:

4 weeks ago, I booked a round trip LON to CPH...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250