Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mericyacht
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2006, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By mericyacht
OFFER

I'm tour operator in Turkey regarding yacht trips and diving tours.. I
can help you if anyone desire to go Bulgaria for holiday.. Also maybe
someones desire a yacht trip through you in Turkish...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By mericyacht
Istanbul

OK I WILL STOP MY SPAMS.. BUT NOBODY CAN NOT USE HARD AND BAD WORDS TO
MY PERSONALITY.. SORRY TO MAKE YOU ANGRY, BUT ME TOO.
Markku Grönroos wrote:
You do understand that you must stop spamming to...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By mericyacht
Istanbul

SORRY,SORRY,SORRY,SORRY..BUT YOU ARE IGNORANTE..
Alan S wrote:
On 9 Oct 2006 03:20:30 -0700, "mericyacht"
wrote:

Hi Dear Alan;
There are so more beautiful places in...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By mericyacht
Istanbul

Hi Dear Alan;
There are so more beautiful places in Tukrey than Istanbul.. Dalyan -
Caunos is very famous, beautiful, historical place.. Think to come here
for holiday and taste these beauties..
1 -...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 41
Posted By mericyacht
How to choose a destination

You BUGGER OFF... You are not humanist.. So you must GOOO..
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By mericyacht
TRAVEL DIRECTORIES

Hi All;
I need some travel directories on the web that i can submit my related
travel websites easily..
Also travel blogs portals, travel articles can be..
Thanks;
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By mericyacht
get lost

YOU GET LOOOOSSSSTTT...

Markku Grönroos wrote:
Spam is no substance in the usenet. It is verboten.

"mericyacht" kirjoitti
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 41
Posted By mericyacht
How to choose a destination

ohh noo;
you misunderstood me, just a help.. because im tour operator and helped
so many people who wanted to Turkey.. They didn't know anythings and
had no suggestion about Turkey and i explained...
Forum: Europe October 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 80
Posted By mericyacht
A European city for 5 days in April

Why don't you think Turkey for your holiday.. I can suggest you such as
little, quite, famous and beautiful town all over the world Dalyan -
Caunos. Still tourists are coming here back to back.. NO...
Forum: Air travel October 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 71
Posted By mericyacht
A European city for 5 days in April

Why don't you think Turkey for your holiday.. I can suggest you such as
little, quite, famous and beautiful town all over the world Dalyan -
Caunos. Still tourists are coming here back to back.. NO...
Forum: Europe October 8th, 2006, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 41
Posted By mericyacht
How to choose a destination

Hello;
Why don't you think Turkey Dalyan - Caunos for your holiday.. Here is
warm and little also very beautiful, famous town all over the world and
still so many tourists are coming back to back...
Forum: Europe October 3rd, 2006, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By mericyacht
Croatia

Dear Robert;
why don't you think Turkey ( Dalyan - Caunos ) for your holiday..
I needed to write you about our historical and very famous town Dalyan
- Caunos..
Dalyan - Caunos is very famous in the...
Forum: Europe October 3rd, 2006, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By mericyacht
get lost

TURKEY IS NOT IN ARABIA... LOOK AT THE MAP AND THEN TALK ABOUT THIS
SUBJECT...!!!

Markku Grönroos wrote:
Turkey is in Arabia. Moreover, the usenet is not for spam. bugger off.

"mericyacht"...
Forum: Europe October 2nd, 2006, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By mericyacht
Winter camping areas?

Hello;
What about camping in Turkey Dalyan - Caunos? We organize winter camp
for our clients.. We have professional camping experience in Dalyan -
Caunos.. By the sea and mountains and without no so...
Forum: Europe September 28th, 2006, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By mericyacht
Mediterranean family vacation

Hello Daves;
I'm thinking for your vacation regarding rent a villa for your large
family DALYAN - CAUNOS TURKEY.. Here is very warm and I have an Apart
Villa for rent..it has swimming pool.. For more...
Forum: Europe September 23rd, 2006, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 44
Posted By mericyacht
Turkey package holiday

Hi David;
I wrote you an e-mail regarding your holiday in Turkey... We wait for
your reply..
Thank you...

wrote:
Hi All,
Forum: USA & Canada September 18th, 2006, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By mericyacht
YACHT CHARTER IN TURKEY

You must know that thing..Turkey is more beautiful in Turkey and all
people have to see at least once.. And I have to advertise my country
to the other travel groups.. Because of I'm here..!!!Thank...
Forum: Europe September 18th, 2006, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By mericyacht
I want to know about Europe

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Turkey is no...
Forum: USA & Canada September 18th, 2006, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By mericyacht
YACHT CHARTER IN TURKEY

We are a leading Yacht Charter Company in Turkey since the year of 1979
with a A-Marine Yacthing Licence 126. We organize blue voyages by our
42 gullets, motoryachts and bareboats in Turkish Coasts...
Forum: Europe September 18th, 2006, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By mericyacht
I want to know about Europe

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Hi Laura;
I am...
Forum: Europe September 18th, 2006, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By mericyacht
what about blue voyage in Turkey...

Turkey blue voyage is wonderful.. how about tasting this next holiday??
Mericyacht is waiting for passengers to Turkey...
http://www.mericyacht.com
Forum: Europe September 17th, 2006, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By mericyacht
yacht charter

how abouth blue voyage in Turkish Coasts...??
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22