Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: USguy
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By USguy
Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas 12/17/06 sailing nightmare

Years back when something like this happened to us, RCCL gave us a
$200 pp voucher to be applied toward a future stateroom. It was nice
but altogether unexpected.

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:46:58...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By USguy
Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas 12/17/06 sailing nightmare

It's disappointing that they had the itinerary change but knowing that
they did it to help save a passenger should give you comfort, not
frustration.

Had it been you, they would have done the...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By USguy
OT: On Scotch

Don't waste your money on the blue. The green is their best scotch
and it's reasonably priced. If you can't get a good single malt, you
should settle for the green.

On 25 Dec 2006 22:05:43 -0800,...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By USguy
royal caribbean liquor

My mistake. Yes, you are right -- it's no longer allowed on RCCL.

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:46:49 -0500, Peri
wrote:

USguy wrote:
Unless things have changed in the...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By USguy
New Orleans now Port of Embarkation for Three Lines!

I took a cruise out of New Orleans pre-Katrina and I've got to admit
that my favorite port to sail out of is New Orleans. So when I read
that RCCL is going out of NO again I was excited but I did a...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By USguy
St. Maarten's -- What to do?

Hi John. Thanks for asking. We struggled with the whole idea of a
beach and decided that it wasn't the way to go until my son can
appreciate adult nudity. At his tender age it would be just...
Forum: Cruises December 22nd, 2006, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By USguy
St. Maarten's -- What to do?

What does Pinel Island have to offer?

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:58:41 -0500, "Tom K"
wrote:

Pinel Island.

"USguy" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By USguy
St. Maarten's -- What to do?

Somehow I don't think our young son could appreciate it.

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:26:19 -0500, wrote:

If you really want to see smething different, get in a cab go to...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By USguy
Explorer 12/24 Cruise

Is anyone else on this NG going to be on the Explorer cruise leaving
Christmas eve day?
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By USguy
royal caribbean liquor

Unless things have changed in the last two years, you can buy a bottle
on board and pay an extra $10 to take it to your room. Since there
aren't any taxes or duties on bottles you buy on board, the...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2006, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By USguy
St. Maarten's -- What to do?

I've been on a bunch of cruises in the past, but never has the
opportunity to visit St. Maarten's.

So I'm going next week. Anyone have any tips or ideas?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11