Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ferdinand
Forum: Europe December 14th, 2007, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
New year's intention: write a travel guidebook

Does anyone have this intention, or did you ever have it? And what
destination do/did you want to write about and why?

Tip:
- http://groups.google.com/group/writingtravellers/
or
-...
Forum: Cruises October 1st, 2007, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Actually, I'll take Euros.
--

Please see the answer to the same question in dollars ;-)
Forum: Cruises October 1st, 2007, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Do you intend to pay me with US Dollars?

Nope, we do not pay you Dollars nor Euro's. But that does not mean
writing for WritingTravellers is not rewarding. Please take a quick
look at "What is...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 26th, 2007, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

I could see that the site requires a "password" though... so I
didn't bother to read any further.

Hi kangaroo16,

You seem to be pretty upset about passwords :-)

But I am afraid you judged to...
Forum: USA & Canada September 25th, 2007, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered September 25th, 2007, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Latin America September 25th, 2007, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2007, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Caribbean September 25th, 2007, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel September 25th, 2007, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Air travel September 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Africa September 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Who wants to help writing a travel guidebooks?

Hi,

With some friends I started a project to make far better printed
travel guidebooks than available today. Firstly, they should be much
more up-to-date and more tailor-made. Secondly, all the...
Forum: Europe September 20th, 2007, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Ferdinand
Writing guidebooks about Amsterdam and Berlin

Hi all,

I am looking for experienced travellers who want to help writing open
source travel guidebooks. Have a look here
( www.writingtravellers.com ) for more info about this project. You
can edit...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14