Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E.K. Newsgroup Acct
Forum: Cruises January 9th, 2010, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Hotel recommendation needed

LVTravel wrote:

"E.K. Newsgroup Acct" wrote in message
Could someone recommend either a Hilton or...
Forum: Cruises January 7th, 2010, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 52
Hotel recommendation needed

Could someone recommend either a Hilton or Marriott chain hotel near the
passenger terminal in Ft Lauderdale? (We have points for those two)
Would like one with good restaurants and/or shopping...
Forum: Cruises September 9th, 2009, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Voyage of the Vikings, MS Maasdam July 25th through August 29t...

Warren wrote:
On Sep 8, 4:18 pm, "E.K. Newsgroup Acct"
wrote:
What bothered me more is that
the ship cut off CNN or PBS.

The "ship" isn't at fault....
Forum: Cruises September 8th, 2009, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Voyage of the Vikings, MS Maasdam July 25th through August 29t...

Jeff Gersten wrote:
(E.K. Newsgroup Acct) wrote:

Thanks for the review. Especially since we are just back from our first
Holland America cruise, it was very...
Forum: Cruises September 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Voyage of the Vikings, MS Maasdam July 25th through August 29th,2009

ALAS. . . .poor Maasdam. It’s no longer the ship we knew two years ago
when we took the same voyage. The public rooms are well preserved, but
our cabin experience – and that of many other...
Forum: Cruises October 27th, 2007, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Westerdam transatlantic cruise

Brian K wrote:
On 10/26/2007 12:13 PM Bev Klein plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger
and said:

We just came off this cruise last Sunday and have mixed feelings about
the ship and...
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2007, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25

Diana Ball wrote:
"E.K. Newsgroup Acct" wrote in message

Any suggestions for the best cost/labor...
Forum: Cruises August 31st, 2007, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Westerdam Transatlantic

Is anyone on this group sailing on the Westerdam from Rome to Ft L. on
October 5th? If so, if you're staying at or near the Hilton hotel we're
looking for someone to share a van from Rome to the...
Forum: Cruises August 30th, 2007, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25

Any suggestions for the best cost/labor compromise in how to get from
Rome's central rail station to the cruise ship ports in Civitavecchia?
Don't want to consider dragging luggage for a long...
Forum: Cruises July 3rd, 2007, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Boston-Rotterdam-Boston on Maasdam

D. Wilkinson wrote:
We are booked on this cruise too and had the same problem. We are
packed for 30 degrees with wind to 90 degrees with extreme humidity.
Yes, we have tossed in the silk...
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2007, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Weather question

Hi: Can you help me find some information on the possible weather
forecasts for this July. We're taking a north Atlantic cruise on HAL
that goes from Boston to Newfoundland, Greenland, and...
Forum: Cruises May 5th, 2007, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Le Havre land tour

D. Wilkinson wrote:
Elias
We too are booked on the Maasdam and plan to take the ship's excursion
to Normandy. Because of the distance and time involved we will be more
comfortable taking...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2007, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Insurance question

Brian wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:34:07 -0500, Elias Klein
wrote:

I priced the same policy on the Access America web site and at my local
AAA office...
Forum: Cruises September 14th, 2006, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Roound trip to Europe

Capt Mary Kidd wrote:

The message
from "E.K. Newsgroup Acct" contains these words:

I've tried searching...
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2006, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Roound trip to Europe

We want to plan a trip to Europe next spring/summer with the entry or
departure point in Italy. Is it possible to avoid flying one of the
legs by matching up two different cruises? I've tried...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15