Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deward
Forum: Cruises May 31st, 2012, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Deward
NY cruise terminal

On May 30, 8:13*pm, "Dick Miles" wrote:
We are arriving a day early for our cruise (June 30).
What is the best method to get a good room rate for a hotel located between the...
Forum: Cruises April 17th, 2012, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 94
Posted By Deward
Seeing eye dogs on Princess...should I cancel?

On Apr 16, 2:13*pm, Stefan Patric wrote:

Why use Google Groups at all?

It's interface is poorly designed, and it's slow. *There are a multitude
of free Usenet servers...
Forum: Cruises April 16th, 2012, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 94
Posted By Deward
Seeing eye dogs on Princess...should I cancel?

On Apr 15, 7:26*pm, Bill wrote:

Actually, you cut out the piece he replied to, which was just from the
other day, even if it was only "a a". You should have replied to...
Forum: Cruises April 15th, 2012, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 94
Posted By Deward
Seeing eye dogs on Princess...should I cancel?

On Apr 14, 2:36*pm, "Jr." wrote:
Are you for real? *Why would you cancel? *Allergic to dogs? Afraid of dogs?
These guide-dogs are precious and you will not even know they are...
Forum: Cruises January 8th, 2011, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Deward
Mainstream cruises rip off/see what to do!

On Jan 8, 12:23*am, (Donna Lee) wrote:

Don't forget the DID#5354; you'll need it to join.

Please post your experiences with this plan here so that others may
benefit...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5