Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank from Deeetroit
Forum: Cruises October 14th, 2008, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Carnival Triumph

"Babie" wrote in message

"Frank from Deeetroit" wrote
Anyone returning from...
Forum: Cruises October 13th, 2008, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Carnival Triumph

Anyone returning from this past weekends cruise on the Triumph?

We are departing Miami next Sunday and I would like to know how the ship
looks following the recent re-fit.

Thanx

Frank
Forum: Cruises September 29th, 2008, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Orlando airport to Port Canaveral

"Becca" wrote in message
CopperTop wrote:
wrote in news:4a4d10c9-494b-48f2-a2ca-a1f62acd87e1
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Advice Thanksgiving Royal Caribbean Cruise: Aruba Beach Excursion?

wrote in message
My family and I are taking a 7 night cruise on Royal Caribbean's
Adventure of...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2008, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Galveston verses Flordia Questions

"C. Nicholson" wrote in message
I realize with the recent horrific damages done in Texas, now may not be
the time to be talking...
Forum: Cruises September 17th, 2008, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
FLL to Hilton Miami

"D Ball" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 1:59 pm, "Frank from Deeetroit"
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2008, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
FLL to Hilton Miami

My family, 6 of us, are flying form Detroit to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) on
October 18th for a Carnival cruise out of Miami on the 19th.

My wife looked into ground transportation from Fort Lauderdale...
Forum: Cruises May 16th, 2008, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
woman overboard

"Paul Krause" wrote in message
NEW YORK -- The Coast Guard is searching for a 46-year-old female cruise
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2008, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Martha Brae rafting in Jamaica

Has anyone rafted on the Martha Rae river in Jamaica?

Ocho Rios is a stop on an October cruise that we have planned. We climbed
Dunn's River Falls and tubed on the White River on a cruise stop two...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Human error caused SS Norway explosion

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080111/NEWS07/80111055
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2007, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 43
Orlando to Port Canaveral transportation

We are flying to Orlando in October for a 3 night cruise that leaves out of
Port Canaveral.

What are my options for ground transportation from Orlando to Port
Canaveral?

Thanx

Frank
Forum: Cruises January 29th, 2007, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Ocho Rios Tours

" wrote in message
Hi all

Anyone have any experience good or bad with Ocho Rios Tours -...
Forum: Cruises January 25th, 2007, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
NCL ports that tender

wrote in message
We are going on NCL Sun on Feb 4th and want to know which ports are
tendered in.
Costa Maya,...
Forum: Cruises January 9th, 2007, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Insurance question

"Elias Klein" wrote in message
Could someone suggest a site where I can price cruise insurance policies,
Forum: Cruises December 31st, 2006, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Saddam Hussein OT

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

JP wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2006, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Saddam Hussein OT

"JP" wrote in message
"Frank from Deeetroit" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2006, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Saddam Hussein OT

"jim" wrote in message
Justice was served and provided by the good people of Iraq around 10 PM
EST. They hanged...
Forum: Cruises November 14th, 2006, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
2 Questions regarding NCL

wrote in message

It has been years since we have cruised with NCl, what I...
Forum: Cruises November 14th, 2006, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Carnival Conquest Balconies

"Robert Strauss" wrote in message
We may book another cruise in a few days. Looking at balconies and would
like to poll the...
Forum: Cruises November 13th, 2006, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
What's your favorie short trip/to do in Cozumel?

"Crabman" wrote in message
I will be docked in Cozumel from 10 AM to 7 PM in December. What's a good
little trip to take....
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2006, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
best travel insurance?

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
Which travel insurance company is the best to deal with?

Peter

We have used our AAA of...
Forum: Cruises October 19th, 2006, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Beginner swimmer & snorkeling

wrote in message
Hi

We are signed up for a cruise to the Caribbean. Our cruise ship will
stop in Nassau,...
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2006, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Renting a Jeep in Aruba

"Caribbean Girl" wrote in message
I've read that renting a Jeep in Aruba is a good way to get to a good
beach and it's...
Forum: Cruises October 5th, 2006, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 73
Woman dies from fall on cruise ship in Gulf

"TMullins" wrote in message
I was on the ship --- she jumped. While I didn't see it, I did talk to
people...
Forum: Cruises October 5th, 2006, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 73
Woman dies from fall on cruise ship in Gulf

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87