Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nooffa Subject
Forum: Cruises May 20th, 2014, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Nooffa Subject
is a 7 day cruise worth the exrtra 100 dollars?

wrote:

hey check this out... I can spell idiot

Did someone help you do that?
Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2013, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Nooffa Subject
carnival cozumel cruise

wrote:

Does any one have any info about what are the best things to see in
cozumel for
the short time I am there and how can I get the most on board the
Forum: Cruises April 7th, 2013, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Nooffa Subject
carnival cozumel cruise

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
bill wrote:

Does any one have any info about what are the best...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2013, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Charles wrote:

Well know cruise industry writers also think it is obvious that
Carnival has a maintenance problem among other problems.

Some Cruise writers also...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2013, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Charles wrote:

There definitely is something wrong at Carnival. There have been too
many incidents. Whether they are skimping, poorly managed, or there is
a...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2013, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

One obvious is that Carnival Corp. has been skimping on maintenance for
several years. Another obvious is that you are either in denial over...
Forum: Cruises April 2nd, 2013, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
Nooffa Subject wrote:

Orval Fairbairn...
Forum: Cruises April 2nd, 2013, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

No. It means they just spent $300 Million on rehabbing a ship, are
planning to do several others, and are assuming more of the...
Forum: Cruises April 2nd, 2013, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
Nooffa Subject wrote:

Orval Fairbairn...
Forum: Cruises April 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Christine Cruiser wrote:

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:27:10 -0400, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

It seems that Carnival ships are making headlines with their
Forum: Cruises April 1st, 2013, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

(Dory Samuels) wrote:

Good to see your post Ray.
Of course Carnival is cutting corners.......on EVERYTHING. We made a
big mistake taking a 4 day out of our hometown. ...
Forum: Cruises April 1st, 2013, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

It...
Forum: Cruises April 1st, 2013, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

It seems that Carnival ships are making headlines with their breakdowns.
With the cruise industry so hungry for customers, their profit...
Forum: Cruises February 21st, 2013, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Carnival Corp. Maintenance

wrote:

February 20 is X-dividend day. Look to see how many stockholders hold
their stock after the $0.25 divdend is paid. Then we'll see the real
impact this cruise to Hell...
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Carnival Corp. Maintenance

wrote:

I have an idea on how to help prevent these kind of things from
happening. Ain't nobody gonna like it, but it would go a long way in
reducing illness and...
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Carnival Corp. Maintenance

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
Nooffa Subject wrote:

Orval Fairbairn...
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2013, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Nooffa Subject
Carnival Corp. Maintenance

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

With the recent fiasco on the Carnival "Triumph" comes more evidence to
support my postulate that Carnival Corp. is cutting corners in their...
Forum: Cruises January 20th, 2013, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Nooffa Subject
If you are bored....

Gettamulla Tupya wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 06:44:23 -0800 (PST), "Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ"
wrote:

One more thing. I forgot to...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18