Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J Lunis
Forum: Cruises January 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By J Lunis
Excursions - Montego Bay

My wife and I are going on a cruise next month. One destination is
Montego bay. I am looking for suggestions on an excursion while we are
there. To make this easy, we are not beach/water people...
Forum: Cruises December 8th, 2008, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By J Lunis
game observations

Thought I would have seen some by now. Guess I'll sacrifice my pride
and make an attempt.
ST - still much improved over a month ago. I hold my breath less on
every punt/kickoff.
Defense - yes,...
Forum: Cruises November 7th, 2008, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By J Lunis
Excursion question: Honduras

Easy question - hope this is the place to find an answer
Reviewing excursion options for our cruise.
For Honduras, one excursion interests my wife. Title on the web site is
'Pirates, Birds, and...
Forum: Cruises February 5th, 2007, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By J Lunis
Panama Tortuguero excursion

Rosalie B. wrote:
J Lunis wrote:

Easy question.
The Tortugeuro Canal excursion.

Isn't this in Costa Rica?

Description includes "As you board the boats . ....
Forum: Cruises February 5th, 2007, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By J Lunis
Panama Tortuguero excursion

Easy question.
The Tortugeuro Canal excursion.
Description includes "As you board the boats . . ."
Anybody familiar with the type of boat? Rowboat? Canoe? Sternwheeler?
Forum: Cruises January 16th, 2007, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By J Lunis
Brilliance 11 day cruise menu

Hope there is someone out there who has the evening menu for this 11-day
Caribbean cruise.
we have been on 7-day cruises and hope someone has the menu or will get
it as they cruise between now and...
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2006, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By J Lunis
2 way radio's ?

Ray wrote:
I'm leaving soon for 11 days in the Caribbean ( NCL Spirit - Jan. 2 ,
anyone else ? ) and was wondering if 2 way radios would be a good way of
keeping track of my kids...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7