Showing results 1 to 25 of 129
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maxx
Forum: Air travel August 25th, 2006, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Maxx
What's this scam about?

mrtravel wrote:
Maxx wrote:

Just out of curiousity, I googled - Atlanta to Las Vegas $7.77 I got a
lot of links that work. You didn't post the link, so I don't know if
you'rs is...
Forum: Air travel August 25th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Maxx
What's this scam about?

Reef Fish wrote:
Got this in the email today.

Courtesy of Spirit's "Lucky 7's" sale, you can fly between Atlanta and
Las Vegas for just $7.77 each way. At time of publication, there were
Forum: Air travel August 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.true-crime,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.thai
Replies: 17
Posted By Maxx
Karr's luxury flight- what's he's had so far.

Verizon User wrote:
"bob" wrote in message
"Verizon User" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada August 20th, 2006, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,can.general,ab.general,calgary.general,edm.general
Replies: 66
Posted By Maxx
Alberta , price of fuel $6 U.S. a gallon - Avoid Edmonton

"Alohacyberian" wrote in message
"sharx35" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada August 19th, 2006, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 67
Posted By Maxx
Parking Ticket for USD 255, what do i do about it?

wrote:
Ah, last thing to mention, the sign "PED XING" or just "XING" is very
confusing!
. Do you guys know any other tricky signs? I'd like to
know more. :-)

Leo

Try...
Forum: Air travel August 18th, 2006, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.indian
Replies: 10
Posted By Maxx
Muslims and Air Travel

mrtravel wrote:
nobody wrote:

Nop, the claim was that the Korean jets were equipped with spying
equipment (cameras), and as I recall, years later, some UN/ICAO report
agreed with the...
Forum: Air travel August 18th, 2006, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 18
Posted By Maxx
Another TSA Joke

spamfree wrote:
Yeah - I feel safer.

You really need to funnel that annoyance at the people who deserve
it. TSA screeners are specifically told what to do. The TSA is a lot
like the...
Forum: Air travel August 18th, 2006, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 18
Posted By Maxx
Another TSA Joke

I took a quickie on WN from Reno to LAX on Wednesday. Before the
flight, two TSA goobers came to the gate, and set up shop for "random"
secondary screening. The first guy they took was from the 'A'...
Forum: USA & Canada August 18th, 2006, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxx
Toll roads with unmanned booths--Bring Quarters

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
SMS wrote:
I was in Orlando, going from the airport to my nieces house, and I
exited a toll road near her house. I had no change, as I don't carry
change when...
Forum: Air travel August 17th, 2006, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 39
Posted By Maxx
Padlocks on suitcases?

Jan wrote:

We locked ours going out, then used cable ties to secure them on the way
back, the TSA could get them open without damage, but hopefully it should be
enough to deter a casual thief...
Forum: USA & Canada August 16th, 2006, 02:34 PM Posted to edm.general,soc.culture.canada,ab.general,tor.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Maxx
Guardian Angels In Edmonton - More Old News

DrFaustus / gel / trauth / WayattEarp / Astrix / and the rest wrote:
Nothing useful to the rest of the world.

Get out of your mommas basement, breath some fresh air, and buy a new
newspaper.
Forum: USA & Canada August 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM Posted to soc.culture.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,can.general,ab.general,calgary.general
Replies: 34
Posted By Maxx
Edmonton Canada - Old News!

DrFaustus / gel / trauth / WayattEarp / and the rest wrote:

Will the following items clear up your mind?
In a banner headline story on the front page of the Edmonton Journal,
for today...
Forum: Air travel August 16th, 2006, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Maxx
Question about boarding

Rog' wrote:
"Scrap Iron" wrote:
Can you be arrested for trying to board a plane with explosive diarrhea?

LOL. They should be... after a full-body cavity search. ...
Forum: USA & Canada August 16th, 2006, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.california,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 102
Posted By Maxx
America travel pointers

Maxwell Edison wrote:
In article , PTravel at
says...

"ROD" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada August 16th, 2006, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 67
Posted By Maxx
Parking Ticket for USD 255, what do i do about it?

wrote:
Hi all,

I am driving a car rented from Hertz with a foreign license in CA. I
received a parking ticket for $255 for parking in a bus loading zone (I
didn't see any...
Forum: USA & Canada August 16th, 2006, 02:43 AM Posted to can.general,soc.culture.canada,edm.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxx
MAN CHARGED AFTER VIDEOTAPING POLICE-In Edmonton Canada!

Winston Smith wrote:
In article , "Maxx"
wrote:

So? A man was charged for videotaping police in Nashua, NH too.

Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Maxx
Problem, Hotels and their "hold" amounts....

Brian K wrote:
On 8/14/2006 7:45 PM Maxx wrote:
Outlawpoet wrote:

Maxx wrote:

Best Western takes my full amount of the stay, and has it Authorized on
my card, but...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Maxx
Looking for trip reports - bottled water

VS wrote:
In article ,
Maxx wrote:

In Houston, the entire flight was segregated, split into groups and
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By Maxx
Please report on US airport experiences (post London scare)

mrtravel wrote:
Dianna Visek wrote:

My husband flew from Syracuse to Champaign, IL today. Because of
toiletries, etc, he checked his carry-on, which is still MIA.

He went from...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Maxx
Looking for trip reports - bottled water

VS wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

In Houston, the entire flight was segregated, split into groups and
steered...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Maxx
Looking for trip reports - bottled water

mrtravel wrote:
Maxx wrote:

I just got into Reno, NV from Houston IAH on CO. All drinks are
available inside the secure area, but they are not allowed to be taken
through the...
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 66
Posted By Maxx
Alberta , price of fuel $6 U.S. a gallon

Alohacyberian wrote:
"gel" wrote in message
Your website is only novelties.

Why, thank you. What is your website?...
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Alohacyberian wrote:
"Maxx" wrote in message

gel wrote:
Your website is only novelties.

Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2006, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By Maxx
gel, DrFaustus, WyattEarp - get beaten

Rita wrote:

Is any of the three persons able to spell simple words correctly? If
so, let's hear from that one.

You're going to have a long wait, my dear.
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2006, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Maxx
Looking for trip reports - bottled water

wrote:
1. Bring empty bottle(s) with you and fill at airport drinking
fountains

Presumably if these are found they will be confiscated at security.

2. Buy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 129