Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anka
Forum: Cruises April 25th, 2008, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Anka
Shopping Kickbacks

On Apr 24, 12:51�pm, BobEdwards wrote:
On Apr 23, 9:13 pm, Bill wrote:

Kate wrote:

Sue made friends with the Cruise Director and...
Forum: Cruises November 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Anka
A fun (I hope) Quiz

On Nov 8, 3:58?pm, "Daniel R. Bonham" wrote:
I am taking a cruise in March with two teenage boys (15 & 16). Aside from
the really obvious, I was trying to come up with some fun...
Forum: Cruises October 20th, 2007, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Anka
What to do in these ports?

On Oct 19, 8:14?am, Rosalie B. wrote:
"Babie" wrote:
Hey folks!

I've found a cruise that I really want to do (instead of my...
Forum: Cruises October 13th, 2007, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By Anka
I Enjoy the Extreme Size of Cruise Ships...

On Oct 12, 5:39?pm, Nonnymus wrote:
Anka wrote:
On Oct 10, 11:39?am, javawizard wrote:
There's something about the size of any ship that's impressive,...
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2007, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By Anka
I Enjoy the Extreme Size of Cruise Ships...

On Oct 10, 11:39?am, javawizard wrote:
There's something about the size of any ship that's impressive, and I
enjoy that. How about you? There are some pictures of even...
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2007, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Anka
Anytime Dining & formal nights

On Oct 12, 8:23?am, LeeNY wrote:
On Oct 10, 6:15 pm, Anka wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:55?pm, LeeNY wrote:

On Oct 10, 5:19...
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2007, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Anka
Formal for the Ladies?

On Oct 12, 1:23?pm, LeeNY wrote:
On Oct 12, 11:49 am, Rosalie B. wrote:

On Oct 12, 9:13 am, (Cruise Crazy) wrote:

Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2007, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Anka
Anytime Dining & formal nights

On Oct 10, 9:31?pm, "Diana Ball" wrote:
"Anka" wrote:
We're sailing to the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess next week and
have chosen "Anytime...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2007, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Anka
Anytime Dining & formal nights

On Oct 10, 4:55?pm, LeeNY wrote:
On Oct 10, 5:19 pm, Anka wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:12?pm, LeeNY wrote:

On Oct 10, 5:09 pm, Anka...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2007, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Oct 10, 4:24?pm, (Jeff Gersten) wrote:
(Anka) wrote:
We're sailing to the Panama Canal on the
Coral Princess next week and have chosen
"Anytime...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2007, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Oct 10, 4:12?pm, LeeNY wrote:
On Oct 10, 5:09 pm, Anka wrote:

We're sailing to the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess next week and
have chosen...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2007, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Anka
Anytime Dining & formal nights

We're sailing to the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess next week and
have chosen "Anytime Dining." Does this mean that we won't have to
bring along gownless evening straps for formal nights?

~Anka
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2007, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 200
Posted By Anka
The era of FORMAL NIGHTS is fading rapidly...

On Oct 8, 8:18?am, Jeff wrote:
Brian K wrote:

Actually, on HAL ship's formal night passengers are requested to remain
in formal attire in the...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Anka
Why do you cruise?

On Oct 7, 11:58?am, Ike wrote:
There are certain subjects that should be avoided in shipboard
chats, and we receive pointers from the military. Traditionally,
among...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2007, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Anka
Why do you cruise?

On Oct 5, 11:56?am, LeeNY wrote:
On Sep 22, 2:52 pm, Ike wrote:

food - you'll never eat better than on a cruise - period!

You need to get...
Forum: Cruises September 29th, 2007, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Anka
Why do you cruise?

On Sep 29, 7:18?am, "Easy News" wrote:
I just wanted to add my answer to the others on this subject.

We, my husband and I, like to cruise for the following reasons.
a. we...
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2007, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Anka
Pre cruise London hotels

On Sep 28, 2:40?pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

Anka wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:42?am, Kurt...
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2007, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Anka
Pre cruise London hotels

On Sep 28, 7:42?am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
Any suggestions? We are looking for something within walking distance
of Buckingham Palace, etc. Currently we are tentatively at...
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2007, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Anka
Royal Caribbean leaving Galveston?

On Sep 28, 2:00?pm, "George Leppla" wrote:

No.. this is the Voyager of the Seas. http://tinyurl.com/39lgnp

Built for Royal Caribbean from the keel up.

Okay, thanks....
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2007, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Anka
Royal Caribbean leaving Galveston?

On Sep 27, 7:17?pm, "George Leppla" wrote:

That schedule has been out for a long time. The Voyager will be in
Galveston from late December to April where it will...
Forum: Cruises September 27th, 2007, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Anka
Baltic Excursions

On Sep 24, 9:38?pm, Green Light Travel wrote:
Thanks to everyone on their comments about the Crown Princess. I can't
wait to do my Baltic cruise. My wife and three-year-old...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2007, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Anka
Coffee Coupons on Princess?

On Sep 24, 8:56?pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:
ANKA:
When are you going on the "CORAL PRINCESS?

Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2007, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By Anka
Morally Ambivalent About Cruising

On Sep 24, 8:09?pm, "clint" wrote:
My god,Ankara, you are truly a saint!

(Ignoring your feeble attempt at sarcasm...) No, I just happen to
love languages.

By the way, isn't...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2007, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By Anka
MLB playoffs & World Series

On Sep 24, 8:08?pm, "clint" wrote:
Maybe you sports jocks shouldn'y travel until the season(thakfully) is over!
Rather than bore us seniors with your childness...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2007, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By Anka
Morally Ambivalent About Cruising

On Sep 24, 7:12?pm, Brian wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:39:37 -0700, number6 wrote:
Most cruisers I know treat the service staff well ... and have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75