Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nil
Forum: Air travel March 13th, 2020, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Nil
American Airlines passenger in seat recliner controversy wants to press charges, flight attendant fired

On 16 Feb 2020, ZZyXX wrote
in rec.travel.air:

none of that matters, the question is why does the airline have
seats that can recline and impinge on...
Forum: Air travel April 14th, 2017, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By Nil
United Airlines Drags Passenger off Plane Because Overbooked [VIDEO]

On 13 Apr 2017, nospam wrote in
rec.travel.air:

it's not going to end well for united, the gate agent in charge of
the flight or the cops. and then there's the court of...
Forum: Air travel October 1st, 2015, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Nil
Travelocity oddity

On 26 Sep 2015, Nil wrote in
rec.travel.air:

P.S. My Scratch pad currently includes flights from Jackson Hole
WY to Fairbanks AK, hotels in Christchurch NZ,...
Forum: Air travel September 26th, 2015, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Nil
Travelocity oddity

On 25 Sep 2015, John Levine wrote in
rec.travel.air:

So, if you can, please check out the Scratchpad and see if it's
working as expected.

Nothing odd on mine.

Good for...
Forum: Air travel September 25th, 2015, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Nil
Travelocity oddity

This seems to be the only travel newsgroup with any action these days,
so I hope someone here can check something out for me...

If anyone has a Travelocity account, please log in and check out...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5