Showing results 1 to 25 of 121
Search took 1.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alfred Molon
Forum: Asia February 16th, 2007, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Alfred Molon
where to stay in Bali ??

In article , Viviane says...
The beach is awful at Sanur - eroded with awful swimming. I have seen some
run down holiday towns in my time but this place was the...
Forum: Asia February 13th, 2007, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Alfred Molon
where to stay in Bali ??

In article , tile says...

I am not looking for night life.
just a nice beach and a nice sea to swim.
then a good base for excursions.
as I am...
Forum: Asia February 12th, 2007, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Alfred Molon
where to stay in Bali ??

In article , tile says...

all the Bali agencies insist on my staying in Kuta.
what is yr opinion ??

Never been to Kuta, but it's supposed to be the,...
Forum: Asia February 12th, 2007, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 21
Posted By Alfred Molon
where to stay in Bali ??

In article , tile says...
I plan to stay in Bali for about a week.
where should I stay as my sweet half likes sunbathing and swimming ??
what would ...
Forum: Asia February 10th, 2007, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Alfred Molon
Tourism & Prostitution - Part 2

In article , Heathcote says...
Apparently, some people believe that they are free to travel from the
affluent world that they have the privilege of existing...
Forum: Europe February 7th, 2007, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Alfred Molon
Germany: Ten months, no money. What to do?

In article , Erick T.
Barkhuis says...

In Germany, that would require you to start an official business first,
by means of a "Gewerbeanmeldung"...
Forum: Asia February 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Alfred Molon
Laos travel advices

In article ,
says...
If there are no ATMs in Laos, then what were those machines that doled
out money to me in December?

Where did you...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Alfred Molon
India - Jaipur, Pushkar, Agra, Delhi...help!!!

In article , sisco
says...

Feb 12: arrival late night, overnight in Delhi
Feb 13: departure to Jaipur - tour of Jaipur, overnight in...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 18
Posted By Alfred Molon
scammed in Cambodia by a hooker

In article , Bryan says...

Exchanging money for sex is a free will arrangement between two
individuals. there is nothing wrong with it.

It is...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By Alfred Molon
Every Indian must congratulate Ratan Tata for acquiring Corus biggest ever takeover of an overseas company by an Indian entity

In article ,
says...
After spending several sleepless nights overseeing the biggest ever
takeover of an overseas
company by an Indian...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Alfred Molon
Jap females flocking to BKK for the hot cock

In article ,
Tchiowa says...
At about 6 o'clock in the
morning, Takeshi called me a tuk-tuk and took me back to my hotel.

Forum: Asia February 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.japan
Replies: 4
Posted By Alfred Molon
Jap females flocking to BKK for the hot cock

In article , Craig Welch
says...

At about 6 o'clock in the
morning, Takeshi called me a tuk-tuk and took me back to my hotel.

I've been...
Forum: Air travel February 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.japan
Replies: 6
Posted By Alfred Molon
Jap females flocking to BKK for the hot cock

In article , Craig Welch
says...

At about 6 o'clock in the
morning, Takeshi called me a tuk-tuk and took me back to my hotel.

I've been...
Forum: Asia February 4th, 2007, 08:49 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 18
Posted By Alfred Molon
scammed in Cambodia by a hooker

In article , Heathcote says...
You just lost all of your credibility.

Why are you so upset?
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - Photos of Asia, Africa and...

In article , Heathcote says...
Are there any prostitutes out there who can confirm the opinion expressed in
this NG that there is nothing wrong with...
Forum: Asia February 1st, 2007, 10:11 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 18
Posted By Alfred Molon
scammed in Cambodia by a hooker

In article , Bryan says...

All I have to say is, that's what you get when you pay for sex.

I'm not a religious person - but I do have moral...
Forum: Asia February 1st, 2007, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 24
Posted By Alfred Molon
First time travel - Thailand

In article ,
Tchiowa says...

Avoid Khao San Road like the plague unless you're part of the "druggie
shower once every other week"...
Forum: Air travel January 30th, 2007, 10:48 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By Alfred Molon
Cobra swamp reclaiming the new airport !

In article ,
says...

As alarm grew about the airport, designed to handle 45 million
passengers a year, Thir Haocharoen, the Transport...
Forum: Asia January 30th, 2007, 10:48 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By Alfred Molon
Cobra swamp reclaiming the new airport !

In article ,
says...

As alarm grew about the airport, designed to handle 45 million
passengers a year, Thir Haocharoen, the Transport...
Forum: Asia January 30th, 2007, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 24
Posted By Alfred Molon
First time travel - Thailand

In article , Markku
Grönroos says...

or places NOT to go

Pattaya and Phuket

I strongly disagree. Phuket is a nice place.

The main...
Forum: Asia January 30th, 2007, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 8
Posted By Alfred Molon
Karakoram highway photo gallery

In article , Jack
Campin - bogus address says...

Still doesn't work for me. It looks like you run the site yourself,
can you look at the...
Forum: Asia January 30th, 2007, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 8
Posted By Alfred Molon
Karakoram highway photo gallery

In article , Jack
Campin - bogus address says...

Still doesn't work for me. It looks like you run the site yourself,
can you look at the...
Forum: Asia January 29th, 2007, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 12
Posted By Alfred Molon
Lhasa in March

In article ,
says...

We are thinking of going to Kashgar via Urumqi before Lhasa. But
we're having problem securing flights out of...
Forum: Asia January 29th, 2007, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 5
Posted By Alfred Molon
Flights out of Urumqi

In article ,
says...
I'm not having much luck in securing flights out of Urumqi, in March,
to Chengdu, Guilin or Lijiang. Found a really...
Forum: Asia January 29th, 2007, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 8
Posted By Alfred Molon
Karakoram highway photo gallery

In article , Jack